|02-02-2013, 03:25 AM||#1|
2012 X5d Lease Take Over
Looking for someone to take over my lease.
2012 X5D with every single feature and option available. Nothing was left out. Sticker price $69.7k. Current ODO 9700. Alpine white on Nevada black, with dark Bamboo trim. 3rd Row, Cold Weather, Convenience, and Technology Packages. The car still looks like new. One single driver, to work, weekends stored. No issues/pets/kids/wife/smoke/food/snow/sand/abuse/mother-in-laws/nothing. Seats and upholstery even look like the first day since I have had Weathertech liners and BMW seat covers since day one. No one has sat on passenger seat/back seats/third row (these haven't been even popped up yet).
- Matte Black Staggered 20" 214s (Replicas) on RFlats, not one single speck of use anywhere;
- Powdered Matte Black OEM running board metal inserts and exhaust tips;
- Black OEM Top, Center and Bottom Front Grills;
- Black and White BMW emblems all around; and
- Valentine V1 power connection to sunvisor.
AUDIO upgrades (Optional):
- A/D/S 4.25"s in front doors/Back Doors Stock/4.25 Slick for Center Ch.
- Audison Bit1; Three (3) ARC Amplifiers: one XDi1000.1 (Subs) and two XDi804s (everything else).
- Two Cadence Momentum CW126-D2 12” Subwoofers in a sealed enclosure.
Audio was put together by Matt Borgardt from Image Dynamics and Cadence.
The entire audio system will be removed and returned to basic configuration before delivery. Note that not one original cable or connector has been cut. Everything has been carefully done for perfect reversal, and dealer will never be able to notice the audio was modified. I'm willing to negotiate the price of the ENTIRE audio system so I can leave in place. I WILL NOT BREAK UP THE AUDIO SYSTEM.
Original Lease terms: 3 years/10k miles p/year.
Started: Jan 2012, so, 23 months to go. Monthly payment: $1050. Payoff: $59.6k (good until Feb 20).
My terms: Serious inquiries to: email@example.com. I'm in LA and prefer a local deal.
Thank you for your interest.
Last edited by ergoyo; 02-22-2013 at 05:48 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|