XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

08-11-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
e39Aram
United_States
Rep
Drives: e39 540i

2007 e70 X5 4.8i Quick Sale!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest

Up for sale is my personally owned 2007 X5, I bought the car from Sterling BMW with 6k miles on the clock as a Certified Pre-Owned BMW. The car came with 100k mile/6 year warranty. I upgraded it with the "Aerodynamic Package" and custom 22'' wheels from the previous X5 4.8is. They aren't original but do look like them also very rare to find now. The car is in mint condition the interior looks like as it has never been used specially the passenger's seats. As of right now it has 24,500 miles and no issues I have all the servicing papers from Century West BMW. The car received a salvage title because of a accident my wife was into about a year ago which gave the car it's salvage title but I bought the car back from the insurance company and rebuilt everything by BMW specifications and you can't even tell this car had been in any type of collision in it's lifetime before. The car runs/drives very beautifully, no vibrations, it has sport suspension (EDC) which feels even better for those enthusiasts, and it for sure is a head turner when you drive it around the city. Pictures are here in this link, http://www.flickr.com/photos/bimm3r_fr3ak_/, asking price is 30 thousand OBO, I am open for any reasonable offers, please text or call me at (323) 308-5820 ask for Aram.

Appreciate 0
      08-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #2
blue dragon
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 Tesla MY + '23 Tesla MY

With the salvage title, is the CPO warranty automatically voided? Its a clean looking car, what was damaged during the accident? I'm guessing the airbags deployed.
      08-12-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
e39Aram
United_States
Rep
Drives: e39 540i

Yes the warranty has been voided but no airbags were deployed it was hit from the drivers door and some damage on the rear quarter panel, if you are interested I can show you the pictures before the repairs as well
Appreciate 0