bimmerpost/
BMW M2 and 2-Series Coupe
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
BMW 2 Series Technical Topics (G42) App, Nav, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics

11-10-2022, 06:29 PM   #1
Autobahn SoCal
Performance Driving Coach
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2 (G87)

Garage List
MyBMW app won\'t sync

Anyone know what to do in this situation? I have deleted the app signed out / signed in and it's still stuck on info from Nov 6th. Can't use any remote services either.

I have tried to update app and data in my car and it won't update either so something is going on. Traffic data won't show either. Everything is checked that needs to be checked.

Thanks all

https://www.youtube.com/autobahnsocal
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2022, 08:47 AM   #2
Invisiblename
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M240i

This is what ConnectedDrive Customer Support sent me when I had the same problem with my M135i (iDrive 7):

Please can you firstly try a hard reset by switching the vehicle engine on completely, and then holding the main volume button in until the iDrive screen switches off (You may need to press this in for up to 30 seconds).

Once the iDrive screen switches off, please then wait for this to switch back on and allow this up to 5 minutes.
• In the main menu press “APPS”.
• Press the “Option” button next to your iDrive controller.
• Please then select “Update Apps and Services” on the screen.
• Please wait until “Data Transfer Successful” is displayed on the screen before clicking “Ok”.
• Please then allow up to 24 hours for changes to take place before testing this again.
      11-11-2022, 08:53 AM   #3
Autobahn SoCal
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisiblename View Post
This is what ConnectedDrive Customer Support sent me when I had the same problem with my M135i (iDrive 7):

Please can you firstly try a hard reset by switching the vehicle engine on completely, and then holding the main volume button in until the iDrive screen switches off (You may need to press this in for up to 30 seconds).

Once the iDrive screen switches off, please then wait for this to switch back on and allow this up to 5 minutes.
• Please wait until “Data Transfer Successful” is displayed on the screen before clicking “Ok”.
• Please then allow up to 24 hours for changes to take place before testing this again.
Thanks I'll try that

Appreciate 1
      11-11-2022, 03:14 PM   #4
Autobahn SoCal
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisiblename View Post

That worked thanks!

Appreciate 1