XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

08-02-2019, 01:33 PM   #1
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Donate your X6M and time for FREE Michelin Tires!

Hello! My M6 has been selected by Michelin Tire to be a sponsor display car at Legends of the Autobahn event on August 16 in Monterey, CA, during car week. Michelin will have all current M cars lined up on a display marketing they are the OE tire for all current gen M cars.

Help Wanted: Michelin told me they are having a hard time finding a 2015+ X6M. If you have or know someone who has a X6M and can donate the car for a day to the event, let me know! Michelin will give you FREE tires (Cup 2s!) and feed you. If you cannot attend, they'll even ship the car on their expense! (They don't care where you live in the country).

Ideally, they want a Alpine White car, but if you're willing to have the car wrapped white, they will do it for free too! You need to have stock wheels though, though based on how desperate they are, they might even throw in new Michelin tires in for free, just for this!

PM me! Here are some pics of the past events and details on LOTA:

https://www.bmwblog.com/2016/08/20/m...-the-autobahn/

https://legendsoftheautobahn.org/
      08-03-2019, 08:17 AM   #2
El Wray
Private
Rep
Drives: AW X6M

Sounds like a great offer! I've got an AW 2014.. Some new Cup2's would be nice, though it was recently given some MPSS, heh. Was loosely considering attending and making the CCA corral. Good luck / enjoy!
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2019, 11:53 PM   #3
MailmanECV
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5 35d

Messaged my friend that lives here in Monterey. He has an X6M, although, it's blue. He might be up for the event.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2019, 01:20 AM   #4
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by MailmanECV View Post
Messaged my friend that lives here in Monterey. He has an X6M, although, it's blue. He might be up for the event.
If he's open to getting his car wrapped, then he's in. They'll also unwrap it if he chooses.
Appreciate 0