XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

07-04-2016, 03:35 PM   #155
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westsider45 View Post
They may not be the best TEAMS ever, but Curry's long-distance shooting knows no peer, the best of Kyrie's shotmaking in the Finals was up there with "oh, a spectacular move by Michael Jordan" '91, and even KLove's offensive rebounding is elite like only the Rodmans and maybe a few others have ever shown us.

And "the Block" is probably the greatest clutch defensive play in Cleveland history, countering Willie Mays' famous "Catch".
The talent is so top heavy and watered down now, it no longer impresses me.

Cleveland literally beats no one to get to the Finals and GS was gassed from 73 wins and th OKC series. There is no doubt to me that that the Spurs and OKC are better than Cleveland and there shouldn't be conferences anymore.

Let's get real...LeBron is the best player of our generation but even him making now 6 straight finals speaks more to the weakness of the East than his greatness. The eastern conf finals are a joke every year. It's stupid the Spurs, Thunder and even the Clippers are all eliminated before Cle even has to play a real team.

Call me a hater, but I'm right. I couldn't care less about either team but the whole Eastern/Western conference dynamic is no longer relevant and isn't fair to the teams in the better conference that year.

Anyway, there are GREAT players in the west that couldn't consistently make the finals every year. Lebron is great but makes it bc he plays garbage teams in the playoffs and more consistently in reg season. He would make it anyway sometimes, but not EVERY year.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 03:50 PM   #156
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ecoboost s to the t

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
The talent is so top heavy and watered down now, it no longer impresses me.

Cleveland literally beats no one to get to the Finals and GS was gassed from 73 wins and th OKC series. There is no doubt to me that that the Spurs and OKC are better than Cleveland and there shouldn't be conferences anymore.

Let's get real...LeBron is the best player of our generation but even him making now 6 straight finals speaks more to the weakness of the East than his greatness. The eastern conf finals are a joke every year. It's stupid the Spurs, Thunder and even the Clippers are all eliminated before Cle even has to play a real team.

Call me a hater, but I'm right. I couldn't care less about either team but the whole Eastern/Western conference dynamic is no longer relevant and isn't fair to the teams in the better conference that year.

Anyway, there are GREAT players in the west that couldn't consistently make the finals every year. Lebron is great but makes it bc he plays garbage teams in the playoffs and more consistently in reg season. He would make it anyway sometimes, but not EVERY year.
maybe they will change it soon to the top 16 teams period no matter the conference.
      07-04-2016, 04:52 PM   #157
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 GR Zupra

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprocivic View Post
maybe they will change it soon to the top 16 teams period no matter the conference.
Lol then it'll just be like 3 eastern conference teams 😂😂😂
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 05:23 PM   #158
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ecoboost s to the t

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkagtr View Post
Lol then it'll just be like 3 eastern conference teams 😂😂😂
Who cares.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 07:22 PM   #159
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

GS will likely shatter their 73 win season with Durant....unreal the talent on this team now!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 07:27 PM   #160
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
GS will likely shatter their 73 win season with Durant....unreal the talent on this team now!!
Close the barn door. The last bandwagonner has joined.

sorry bruh
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 07:35 PM   #161
DieGrüneHölle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post

You are not a hater, pretty much everyone will agree with that.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 07:37 PM   #162
DieGrüneHölle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprocivic View Post
That has been brought lately, but the eastern conference team owners would never let that happen.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 08:03 PM   #163
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
Close the barn door. The last bandwagonner has joined.

sorry bruh
What Ever!!!

Will be interesting to see how Kerr blends the talent though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 0