XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

11-09-2021, 07:26 PM   #1
Wirewheels
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

2012 BMW X5 3rd row & tow package

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
This never gets driven anymore, time to let someone else enjoy this beauty!

Alpine White with dark tan leather interior. 3rd row seating for a total seating of 7/8. Trailer tow package including self leveling suspension, 7 pin wiring, and 6000 pound towing capacity. We towed our 21 foot 5,000 pound boat with no problems.

300-hp turbocharged 3.0-liter I-6 gas, 8 speed adaptive automatic w/Sport & Steptronic Modes. All wheel drive for excellent handling in any weather conditions. We averaged 25 mpg on our last road trip through the national parks of southern Utah.

Heated power front seats, separate rear climate control, sun shades on rear passenger door windows, power panoramic sunroof, roof rails with crossbars, rear view/top view camera, and all of the standard BMW luxury features. Both key fobs are included.

I am very particular about keeping my cars in top condition and have done so with this one. Whenever it needed service or repair I took care of it right away. With 126k miles this beautiful BMW has so many more journeys to take. All tires replaced in mid-2020 with run-flat, all service is up to date.

I've shipped cars across the country before and I'm willing to work with the buyer on this.

$14,900 or best
binduni@gmail or IM

Attached Images

Appreciate 0