XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-22-2021, 11:02 PM   #6425
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Yes I certainly see what you did there.
Now you've got some of us hanging. Hmm.
Well FWIW, we don't know who you are so even if we learned of the mystery woman's name, it wouldn't matter. Just putting that out there.
I was a little under aged, and she wasn’t. So yeah, it would matter!
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2021, 11:08 PM   #6426
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
I was a little under aged, and she wasn’t. So yeah, it would matter!
Again, we have no idea who you are let alone the ages involved. Nah, it's okay. You built it up nicely but then there's no happy ending so to speak (for us). One could refer to this as a dick tease in a way. Lol.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2021, 11:10 PM   #6427
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Would that happen to be the Oyster Bar restaurant? That place was awesome.
Yeah. Cant recall names couple places.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2021, 11:14 PM   #6428
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Yeah. Cant recall names couple places.
That's cool, it's been a really long time since I ate in that area. Chuckanut Manor was another well known place I believe. Maybe a little more high end.

I would ride my Bianchi road bike to and from the beginning of Chuckanut drive and that was quite a workout from where I lived near the school campus. Motorcycle rides were awesome too.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2021, 11:15 PM   #6429
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Again, we have no idea who you are let alone the ages involved. Nah, it's okay. You built it up nicely but then there's no happy ending so to speak (for us). One could refer to this as a dick tease in a way. Lol.
I like what you did there!
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2021, 12:20 AM   #6430
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I've lived north of Seattle for 40 years now.
Oh I see. You take the van up to Bellingham on the weekends?
I'm guessing somewhere around Bothell or Woodinville maybe. Maybe further? I had a girlfriend from Whidbey Island when I was in college.

By the way, one of the best drives (car and bicycle[road bike]) is Chuckanut Drive near B'ham. Breathtaking views.
I dated a girl in Bothell and one in Green Lake.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2021, 12:41 AM   #6431
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Did you spend time or live in Seattle area?

After I graduated college I lived in Madison Park, beautiful area along Lake Washington. That reminds me, the mother of one of my buddies from school lived nearby in Leschi and unbeknownst to her, lived near Kurt Cobain at that time. When he ended his life, there were police cars and ambulances driving by her house and she had turned on the news and realized he was in the neighborhood. That was quite shocking.

Also in the area was a lakeside home owned by the Nordstrom family (Nordstrom's department store). We all know who lived on the opposite East side of the lake (Medina), Bill Gates and his f'n compound.

The actor Tom Skerritt ("Viper" in Top Gun) apparently lived in Madison Park area too I think. I remember he used to frequent a tiny little market I used to shop at within walking distance from my apartment called Bert's Red Apple.

Those were the days.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2021, 12:44 AM   #6432
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Would that happen to be the Oyster Bar restaurant? That place was awesome.
Was renamed to Blue Oyster Bar and taken by Mahoney.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 2
TiMSport12796.50
King Rudi13154.00
      07-23-2021, 12:47 AM   #6433
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Was renamed to Blue Oyster Bar and taken by Mahoney.
Police Academy?

This is the place I'm talking about:

https://www.theoysterbar.net/
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2021, 12:48 AM   #6434
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

After I graduated college I lived in Madison Park, beautiful area along Lake Washington. That reminds me, the mother of one of my buddies from school lived nearby in Leschi and unbeknownst to her, lived near Kurt Cobain at that time. When he ended his life, there were police cars and ambulances driving by her house and she had turned on the news and realized he was in the neighborhood. That was quite shocking.

Also in the area was a lakeside home owned by the Nordstrom family (Nordstrom's department store). We all know who lived on the opposite East side of the lake (Medina), Bill Gates and his f'n compound.

The actor Tom Skerritt ("Viper" in Top Gun) apparently lived in Madison Park area too I think. I remember he used to frequent a tiny little market I used to shop at within walking distance from my apartment called Bert's Red Apple.

Those were the days.
Quote:
Quote:

Those were the days.
No. I just end up dating women who live out of state. I've dated two separate women who lived in Seattle. One I met while she was visiting California and one I met on E46Fanatics back in the day. Me and the Green Lake chick ended Valentine's Day 2019. Go figure!

I've dated two women who lived in Texas, both of whom lived in California and then moved, so I flew to Austin and Houston quite a bit.

I dated a little hottie Lithuanian who I met on Instagram back in 2014-ish, and she came and stayed with me for two months back then. We were off and on, and she eventually married. She left her husband for a short time, so we reconnected a lot in 2019/2020. That situation didn't end well, but she still texts me every few weeks. She has papers now. Ughhh! That's a long story.

Now that I think about it, I rarely date women in my city.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2021, 12:53 AM   #6435
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
No. I just end up dating women who live out of state. I've dated two separate women who lived in Seattle. One I met while she was visiting California and one I met on E46Fanatics back in the day. Me and the Green Lake chick ended Valentine's Day 2019. Go figure!

I've dated two women who lived in Texas, both of whom lived in California and then moved, so I flew to Austin and Houston quite a bit.

I dated a little hottie Lithuanian who I met on Instagram back in 2014-ish, and she came and stayed with me for two months back then. We were off and on, and she eventually married. She left her husband for a short time, so we reconnected a lot in 2019/2020. That situation didn't end well, but she still texts me every few weeks. She has papers now. Ughhh! That's a long story.

Haha, sounds like you've got stories. I'm guessing the Green Lake chick was into fitness. There must be a reason you've only dated women out of state, lol. Probably don't want any bunny boilers knocking on your door when the shit goes down.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25074.50
      07-23-2021, 12:55 AM   #6436
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Police Academy?
Yeah, right. I wont hijack your thread but this was an unique opportunity.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
TiMSport12796.50
      07-23-2021, 12:58 AM   #6437
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Yeah, right. I wont hijack your thread but this was an unique opportunity.
Nah, it's funny actually. Been a very very long time since I watched that. Thanks for reminding me. Sorry, I was getting too caught up with my memories in Washington State. It's not my thread anyway, lol. It's all good.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2021, 01:10 AM   #6438
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Haha, sounds like you've got stories. I'm guessing the Green Lake chick was into fitness. There must be a reason you've only dated women out of state, lol. Probably don't want any bunny boilers knocking on your door when the shit goes down.
I have more stories than I take breaths in a day, and I would be lying if I said I didn't get into my feelings over some of these women. I used to post my experiences under a pseudonym back in the day on E46Fanatics, but the Off Topic climate was different back then. As for Green Lake chick…..she is a yogi/skater/fitness chick and I was really, really into her. I even seriously considered moving to Seattle……so seriously, in fact, that I started talking to King County Deputies, the Port Police and Seattle P.D. officers about making the transition. She wanted to play, but wasn't ready for commitment. I was admittedly pretty bummed. She's well known enough around the Green Lake/Seattle area that if I name dropped her, mentioned her business or posted a picture of her and I (…none of which I'll do), you'd probably know of her.

….but in other news, this is how the shit always starts with me and Lithuanian chick. Mind you, I NEVER reach out to her and I literally don't truly mean anything significant with my responses. She's married and, well….long story, but I do feed into it when she sends me texts just to see what kind of nonsense she'll spew. It always begins with….

Last edited by Sedan_Clan; 07-27-2021 at 10:36 AM..
Appreciate 1
TiMSport12796.50
      07-23-2021, 01:19 AM   #6439
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Wow! This may turn into another guessing game, haha.

Too funny about those texts. I don't have experience with a Lithuanian but I've heard they're hot.

A German guy told me that when I was traveling on business with him in Europe a couple years ago. Piqued my interest. I think there are a lot of Eastern European women that would be fun. Haha, another time.

On a serious note, that's a bummer indeed about that Green Lake chick. Sorry to hear.

It's late over here and I gotta hit it.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25074.50
      07-23-2021, 01:25 AM   #6440
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Wow! This may turn into another guessing game, haha.

Too funny about those texts. I don't have experience with a Lithuanian but I've heard they're hot.

A German guy told me that when I was traveling on business with him in Europe a couple years ago. Piqued my interest. I think there are a lot of Eastern European women that would be fun. Haha, another time.

On a serious note, that's a bummer indeed about that Green Lake chick. Sorry to hear.

It's late over here and I gotta hit it.
I'll tell you this much before I hit the hay myself…….

…I think I've had the most fun in bed with the Lithuanian chick….bar none. She is just fantastic in the sack and she was down for whatever wild shit I could come up with. WILD SHIT! If she wasn't urging me to marry for papers back when I met her….or if she was already a California resident at the time, I think I would've kept her. She really is a sweet chick, just in love with me and her husband and unable to make a choice.
Appreciate 1
TiMSport12796.50
      07-23-2021, 06:16 AM   #6441
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
my car is getting totaled after getting rear ended. got offered WAY above what carmax offered so i'm glad, but i'm sad to see the car go.
You OK?
      07-23-2021, 06:20 AM   #6442
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
I confess - I had that damn song playing as background music in my brain all night long!

When I wake up in my makeup
It's too early for that dress
Wilted and faded somewhere in Hollywood
I'm glad I came here
With your pound of flesh
No second billing 'cause you're a star now
Oh, Cinderella
They aren't sluts like you
Beautiful garbage, beautiful dresses
Can you stand up or will you
Just fall down
King Rudi13154.00
      07-23-2021, 09:27 AM   #6443
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I confess - I had that damn song playing as background music in my brain all night long!

When I wake up in my makeup
It's too early for that dress
Wilted and faded somewhere in Hollywood
I'm glad I came here
With your pound of flesh
No second billing 'cause you're a star now
Oh, Cinderella
They aren't sluts like you
Beautiful garbage, beautiful dresses
Can you stand up or will you
Just fall down
I like Hole!