XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

05-18-2022, 09:59 AM   #1
Jims M3
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F95 X5M, F80 M3, C7 Z51

2013 X5M Melbourne Red

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 27,000.00

Item Interest
2013 BMW X5M in Melbourne Red, I bought this from a forum member with excellent records, in very good condition. Some history on the M, it has an extensive history of service records, timely oil changes, transmission fluid flushes, rear dif flush, transaxle was just serviced with new seals, guibo flex disc. No leaks and no oil usage.

The X5M was clear bra protected from new and has incredible paint, the best original paint I have seen on a 2013, this is not a project car with a bunch of needed work. When I bought it I powdercoated the wheels black at BMW of Fort Worth, installed BMW Black grills, replaced all the brakes with new rotors and pads and installed new Arnott rear airbags. I spent over 4k on parts and labor making this thing perfect.

I also installed a Vorsteiner front carbon fiber spoiler. The X5M has high flow performance cats an incredible aftermarket exhaust and a Velos tune. I also just installed a new battery and had it coded to the car.

When I bought it, it had just had new coils, plugs and filters installed. It has a trailer hitch on it, but I have never towed anything with it. Interior is as nice as exterior. You would be very hard pressed to find a nicer one. It also has the adaptive LED headlights that also have clear bra on them.

Sitting at 110k Miles right now. I also have a BMW car cover for it.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-06-2022, 12:31 AM   #2
juanikun
Rep
Drives: 2007 E60 M5 6 speed

sent you PM
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2023, 09:22 PM   #3
AltarOfSacrifice
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2003 540i M-Sport

Is this the same truck?

I live in PA currently. There’s a 2013 Red X5M that looks Exactly like the one you had for sale in the summer. I somehow did some googling on E70’s in red and found your post from forum lol. The miles seem to add up and in fact it’s prior location was TX.

The car is about an hour and a half from me. If this was in fact yours, it looks to have quite a bit of maintenance. I assume it’s on the original turbos. How loud is the exhaust? And did you end up trading it in? I assume the dealer that has this now got it via an auction.
It looks clean but it’s hard to tell how the interior is. They also don’t have any options listed, did it have any of the heads up display, cooled seats etc?

Used 2013 BMW X5 M for $21990 on Autotrader http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/2820B450
Appreciate 0