XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

03-24-2022, 11:54 PM   #1
JamesT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i, X4

Meticulously maintained 2011 X5 Diesel

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Check out my ad on Autotrader: https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ngId=634938440
VIN: 5UXZW0C57BL658721
Highly optioned 2-owner SoCal vehicle with extensive maintenance recently performed! Includes BMW Ultimate Care Oil Services good thru October 2024. Newer Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires with re-powder coated wheels and new TPMS, full LED interior/exterior lighting conversion. Complete diesel emissions system just serviced with replacement of EGR cooler, NOX sensors, and DEF tank heater. Recent brake fluid flush, transfer case service, control arm bushings, glow plugs, battery, front brakes and rotors, and all-new air filters. Also included are the factory-installed tow package, Bluetooth audio, Whispbar roof rack, and dashcam. Registration just paid; good thru May 2023. No accidents and never repainted. I have taken meticulous care of this vehicle and the interior and exterior are in great condition with everything working as if it were new. Unfortunately, finances are forcing me to part with this vehicle that I had anticipated to keep long term - my loss is your gain. MPG is awesome at 19/26 with over 550 miles per tank. There are still many miles of enjoyment to be had with this efficient diesel torque monster!

Attached Images

Last edited by JamesT; 03-27-2022 at 04:02 PM.. Reason: price
Appreciate 0