XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

10-10-2019, 09:11 PM   #1
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

FS: 2012 50i M Sport/Alpine White over Cinnamon/3rd row/73K miles/Warranty

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 16,500.00

Item Interest
*UPDATE* this X5 is back on the market. I sold it to a local buyer last October, but he's barely driven it, so looking to move it along to someone who'll enjoy it.

Current mileage is 75,700 miles - he's only driven it 2100 miles since last October, so the CNA exclusionary warranty that I'd originally purchased is still in force. Not much left on it - expires at 79,057 or 11/20/20, but could provide some peace of mind to the next buyer at purchase. During my ownership this warranty paid for itself twice over - when my F15 X5 warranty runs out, I'll be purchasing another CNA exclusionary warranty, it's that good.

Seller is a really great guy, but not on the forums so I offered to bump this 'for sale' thread for him. If you're interested in this X5, please PM me and I will provide his contact number. I'm also happy to answer any questions about it as I owned it from 2014-2019. Vehicle is located in Oak Harbor WA. My last 3 BMW's have been shipped from out of state - lots of really good shipping options out there.

Updated asking price - $16,500

I spent 10 months looking for this combo -> Alpine White over Cinnamon with M Sport, V8, and 3rd row. Purchased & shipped to Seattle (current location) as a CPO’d X5 in August 2014 from Niello BMW in Sacramento CA after it was turned in from lease. I took ownership at 29K miles, current mileage is 73,6xx miles. I'm the 2nd owner.

Reason for sale - just purchased a 2017 50i

VIN – 5UXZV8C50CL423712

Clean Carfax available upon request

Factory specs:
Alpine White/Cinnamon/Bamboo interior trim
M Sport Package w/ optional 20’s (style 333M)
Premium Package (rear-view camera, universal garage door opener, comfort access, interior mirror w/ compass, 4 zone climate control, rear manual window shades)
Cold Weather Package (headlight washers, heated rear seats)
Active Steering
Multi-contour seats (20-way adjustable power seats)
3rd row seats
BMW Apps

Notable maintenance (item/miles at time of repair or service). Every service below was performed by BMW Seattle - I have every receipt.
N63 Campaign (BMW recall)/33872
High pressure fuel pumps/34966
Coolant lines to turbos/44717
Front driveshaft (BMW recall)/51619
Valve guide seals & upper oil pan gasket (BMW CPO repair)/55402 **this is the big one (valve guide seals) for anyone considering an E70 50i – an $8-$9K repair at the dealer
Rear engine bay cowling pieces, starter motor, left front outer axle boot/55402
Belt tensioner, air conditioning & drive belts/61025
Electronic Auxiliary Water Pump (BMW recall)/64006
Bank 1 turbo blow off valve/65382
Coolant expansion tank/69342
* I left off tires, brakes, alignments, oil changes, airbag recalls, etc., but I have details/receipts for all of those as well. Brand new rear tires, alignment, rear brakes, and thrust rod bushings less than a month ago - $3153 worth of work.

Body/paint work:
March 2018 - new OEM rear bumper after my wife bumped a concrete parking garage support column.
October 2018 - front bumper resprayed after truck rolled backward at traffic signal and bumped into us. SunTek PPF applied following respray.
October 2018 - rocker panels/side skirts & rear wheel arches stripped, prepped, & resprayed. This to fix the well-documented M Sport/X5M rock chip issues. SunTek PPF applied following respray.

Short list of modifications:
Execuhitch/Invishitch ‘bike rack’ trailer hitch (no wiring for trailer lights) – receiver is removable when not in use, making hitch completely hidden
X5M steering wheel (///M specific shift paddles, ///M tri-stitching vs. black on the M Sport wheel, different button configuration)
Dinan Stage 2 engine software (494 HP/579 lb/ft TQ)
Front window tint (3M) to match rear windows
iND Alpine White painted front and rear reflectors (rear reflectors still stock red in pics below)
Custom coding (iDrive disclaimer & seatbelt chime removed, mirrors fold when doors are locked, key fob can close rear hatch, DVD in motion, etc.)

I’m a nearly 20 year BMW enthusiast who takes great pride in my vehicles and cuts no corners on maintenance or detailing. I’m a working professional with little time, tools, or space to DIY, so maintenance & repairs are left to the professionals at BMW Seattle. I do however do my own detailing – my cars have never been near an automated/public self-car wash. Only micro-fiber mitts & top shelf detailing products (Adams, Menzerna, etc.) are used.

This is a fully sorted 50i. Overall condition is very good for an 8 year old/73K mile vehicle. I know every rock chip and scratch on this vehicle, which are few and far between. I’ve had paintless dent repair done twice after careless people dinged my X5, though I typically park far away from everyone whenever possible. When I bought the car it had stone guard/PPF on the front bumper, mirrors, door handles, and partial hood and fenders, however it was so faded I had it removed at 35K miles and didn’t replace it at that time. Point being, the vehicle had full front end protection for the first half of it’s mileage life, and it now has film on the front bumper again after the respray mentioned above.

This X5 has an exclusionary warranty through CNA that is fully transferrable to the next owner. The warranty expires at 79,057 miles or 11/20/20, whichever comes first (mileage, most likely), so you have some piece of mind at purchase. An exclusionary warranty is the broadest coverage you can get. $200 deductible.

Known issues:
Driver’s side, rear seat, seat bottom spring(s) seem to be broken or compromised? Seat is fully functional.
Front wheels have some curb rash which I could fix prior to sale, depending on sale agreement.

$18,500

Pics below, but I have many more I can text to anyone interested.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by jiggz; 05-16-2020 at 07:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 06:52 AM   #2
quick
Captain
Rep
Drives: '12 X5M, '01 E55, '91 964 Trbo

Wow, beautiful, well maintained, service records and still under warranty, what else one can ask for? . I know if i was in the market, this would be on top of my list.
You might want to ask CNA if they would extend the current warranty and if yes, then the next owner can pay you and get the warranty extended.
GLWS

Last edited by quick; 10-11-2019 at 06:58 AM..
Appreciate 1
jiggz2110.00
      10-14-2019, 06:49 PM   #3
bmwx5er
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5m

Bump for a meticulously maintained vehicle and a great seller and enthusiast owner. GLWS Jeff, sad to see you leave the E70 world; Enjoy the F15, you searched and found one after a long time!
Appreciate 1
jiggz2110.00
      10-14-2019, 11:56 PM   #4
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwx5er View Post
Bump for a meticulously maintained vehicle and a great seller and enthusiast owner. GLWS Jeff, sad to see you leave the E70 world; Enjoy the F15, you searched and found one after a long time!
Thanks Pradeep, appreciate it. It will be tough to see this one drive away for the final time

Sale is pending. Leaving the ad up until everything is finalized.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2019, 01:46 PM   #5
arciga18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: LeMans/ Chestnut E90, RWD

Great vehicle. Missing that heated wheel for some of the climates here in the US.

I'm glad you found a buyer .
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2019, 04:12 PM   #6
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post
Great vehicle. Missing that heated wheel for some of the climates here in the US.

Well, it's not really missing since heated steering wasn't available with the M Sport package until model year 2013

Would be a cool feature though.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2019, 05:57 PM   #7
arciga18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: LeMans/ Chestnut E90, RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post

Well, it's not really missing since heated steering wasn't available with the M Sport package until model year 2013

Would be a cool feature though.
Ahh that's what I had before 👌
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2020, 07:46 PM   #8
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Bumping this thread back to the top as it's back on the market. See top of original post for updated details.
Appreciate 0