XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

06-13-2018, 11:50 AM   #1
bleudyno
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 Melbourne Red X6///M

Garage List
2010 X6M  [9.50]
2010 X6M  [0.00]
2010 BMW X6M for sale - Vorsteiner package

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 28,999.00

Item Interest
I am selling my 2010 BMW X6M in Melbourne Red on Black Napa Leather. I am the original and only owner on this car. This car was used in the original prototyping of the Vorsteiner Aerokit for the X6M. If you are unfamiliar with Vorsteiner, they make high end carbon fiber aero kits for high end luxury cars. The pictures they have on their website showcasing their aero kit is this actual car that is up for sale. In addition, this was also the test car for two axle back exhausts - a Vorsteiner exhaust (which is currently installed on the car) and an RPI exhaust, which is included with the sale. This car was special ordered with almost all options except for the cold weather package and the multi-contoured seats. Options include: Driver assistance package (rear view camera with top view, automatic high beams and heads up display), Premium Sound Package (iPod and USB adapter, 6 disc DVD changer, and Enhanced Premium Sound, Rear Climate Package (4 zone climate control and rear manual side window shades), Space saver spare tire, Comfort Access (keyless entry and start/stop), Soft close doors, Rear seat entertainment Package, Smart phone integration, and Sirius Satellite Radio. For the exterior, I have the full Vorsteiner aero kit installed (Carbon Fiber front lip, carbon fiber rear diffuser, carbon fiber truck lip spoiler, and the carbon fiber vented hood. In addition, there is an carbon fiber roof spoiler and carbon fiber side mirror covers. I have the original hood which is included with the sale. The wheels are 22" Iforged Concave wheels finished in gloss back and wrapped in Pirelli Scorpion tires. Tires still have a lot of tread life left. I also have the car lowered on H&R 1.5" springs in the front and H&R lowering links in the rear. I have the original springs and links and are included in the sale. The tail lights were changed to the face lifted black line tail lights as well. Head lights were covered with a light tint film and is fully removable if you so please. Moving onto the interior - mostly everything is stock inside. Only thing done was a re-program to allow viewing of DVD video while vehicle is in motion on the the front idrive screen. The rear seat entertainment system displays separate video for the rear passengers. If you don't already know about the X6M, the car comes from the factory with 555 hp and 500 lb-ft of torque through a 4.4 liter 32 valve twin-turbo charged V8 engine with xDrive. The car is an absolute beast and is so fun to drive!

The exterior is a 9/10 for an 8 year old car. Paint is still in great condition with no fading or discoloration. There is a small dent right in the center of the front bumper and a tiny dent on the driver side door (barely noticeable). The interior is VERY clean with no visible signs of wear on the bolsters of any of the seats. I rarely had any passengers in the car so the passenger seat and rear seats are perfect. Included with the car are the Autopreme floor mats you see in the pictures. Mechanically, the car is running perfectly. I NEVER raced or tracked the car. I have had no major issues with the car at all. Car was always serviced at South Bay BMW in Redondo Beach, CA. Tags are up to date. Title in hand with two keys and low jack.

The car is currently located in Torrance, CA if you would like to come see it. This car is a complete head turner and will get you looks everywhere you go. All exterior parts on the car are removable if needed. This is your chance to own my baby for a fraction of the original cost. I have always babied the car and always garaged.

Here is the link to my ebay listing with pictures:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/15305987363...84.m1558.l2649

X6///M Melbourne Red/Merino Black leather MODS: Matte black grill, Tinted head lights, Euro clear side reflectors w/ tint, Tinted white stip on tail lights, 22" Iforged Legacy Convave (Matte black center with Gloss black lip) RPI Race exhaust, Vorsteiner CF front lip, CF rear deck lid spoiler, CF rear diffuser, vented CF race hood, RPI intake scoops UPCOMING MODS: RPI software tune
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2018, 01:42 PM   #2
9vapors
Major
Rep
Drives: CB X5M

That’s beautiful! Good luck with the sale!
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2018, 02:10 PM   #3
bleudyno
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2010 X6M  [9.50]
2010 X6M  [0.00]
Thanks!

X6///M Melbourne Red/Merino Black leather MODS: Matte black grill, Tinted head lights, Euro clear side reflectors w/ tint, Tinted white stip on tail lights, 22" Iforged Legacy Convave (Matte black center with Gloss black lip) RPI Race exhaust, Vorsteiner CF front lip, CF rear deck lid spoiler, CF rear diffuser, vented CF race hood, RPI intake scoops UPCOMING MODS: RPI software tune
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2018, 04:15 PM   #4
Raycl0ud
Private
Rep
Drives: X6M 2012 MELBOURNE RED

Nice Car

Are you willing to sell vorsteiner parts separately?
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2018, 12:22 PM   #5
bleudyno
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2010 X6M  [9.50]
2010 X6M  [0.00]
Sorry no, selling the car as is.

Appreciate 0
      06-15-2018, 08:44 PM   #6
N166A LOG1K
Rep
Drives: 2011 X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleudyno View Post
Sorry no, selling the car as is.
I want the hood though :/ lol
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2018, 04:30 PM   #7
bleudyno
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2010 X6M  [9.50]
2010 X6M  [0.00]
SOLD!

Appreciate 0