XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

02-14-2024, 07:57 AM   #331
ucsbwsr
Captain
Rep
Drives: E61

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwboyee View Post
Very interested in your intake design. It doesn't seem like the hood would shut but I'm sure it does. I'm probably going to have to replace my smaller turbo CHRA and then look for an intake design. I don't really want to support the people making them as they seem to have copied your design with no credit.
This latest iteration is certainly the simplest and least expensive option for a custom intake. This velocity stack design, my original cold-air snorkel design, and the OEM intake all have PROs and CONs so it depends on what your goals are and what design fits your needs best. It's nice to have options.
- EOS Port Injection Manifold, Fuel-It: Stg 2 LPFP +Lines +Ethanol Sensor
- JB4, Hexon RR550s, Custom Inlet, AR DPs, 3" Exhaust, VRSF 7" IC, ER CP +Tial
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 06:46 PM   #332
SupreemN55
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucsbwsr View Post
It took me a couple months but I finally realized I live a few miles from a Proper station that has HPR, I go to the same station to fill my wagon with E85. It's nice that they don't over charge for the "performance" diesel, same price as Shell, Chevron, etc.

A fellow X5D owner lend me his JBD to try out until I get deleted/tuned. Running it at 100%. It offers a nice bump in power. [...]
Im new to the green handle and am also located in SoCal. What gas station do you go to?
Appreciate 0