XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

02-05-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
Arrow 2011 X5 LCI (Facelift) - Official Pictures, videos, technical details and wallpapers

BIMMERPOST / Official Coverage
BMW X5 LCI (Life Cycle Impulse aka Facelift)E70

47.9mpg imp (39.88 US MPG) and 139 g CO2/km Consumption

Just the Facts

The BMW X5 is being updated for 2011 as part of an LCI (Life Cycle Impulse). Here are the facts:
  • Debut at the New York Autoshow: April 2010
  • Redesigned front bumper with new foglamp placement and matte silver bottom bumper guard
  • Redesigned rear bumper
  • New colors: Deep Sea Blue, Platinum Grey, and Sparkling Bronze
  • New Nevada Leather colors: Oyster and Cinnamon Brown
  • New 8-Speed Automatic Transmission (with steptronic control)
  • Brake Energy Regeneration system (KERS) -- special deep-cycle Glass Mat battery with programmed alternator disengagement, most of the time, the vehicle's battery is only charged while the vehicle is coasting or braking. Over time, the Brake Energy Regeneration system can save 1-2% on fuel consumption
  • BMW X5 xDrive50i
  • Twin-turbocharged all-aluminum 4.4 liter V-8
  • 400 HP @ 5,500 rpm
  • 450 lb-ft @ 1,750 – 4,500 rpm
  • 0-60: 5.3 s
  • $59,275 including Destination & Handling
  • BMW X5 xDrive35i
  • N55 Single Turbo (twin scroll) inline-6 cylinder 3.0l engine
  • 300 HP
  • 0-60: 6.4 s
  • $46,675 including Destination & Handling
  • BMW X5 xDrive35i Premium
  • Addition of:
  • 19" light alloy wheels
  • Roof rails and panoramic moonroof
  • Power adjustable steering column
  • iPod / USB adapter interface
  • Privacy glass
  • Standard Nevada Leather
  • New options available: Active Ventilated Seat Package, Convenience Package, Cold Weather Package, Technology Package and Third Row Seating
  • $52,475 including Destination & Handling
  • BMW X5 xDrive35i Sport Activity
  • Addition of the following items on top of the Premium model:
  • 20" light alloy wheels
  • Sport seats
  • Shadowline exterior trim
  • Anthracite headliner
  • Availalable M-Sport package: 20" wheels with performance tires, the Adaptive Drive system, aluminum roof rails, M door sill plates, M driver footrest, M steering wheel, M aerodynamic enhancements, and increased top speed limiter (150 mph).
  • $54,975 including Destination & Handling
  • BMW X5 xDrive35d
  • 265 HP
  • 425 lb-ft. at 1750-2250 rpm
  • 0-60: 6.9 s
  • EPA mileage estimates of 19 mpg city and 26 highway
  • $52,175 including Destination & Handling

PRESS RELEASE + Expand
The New BMW X5 Sports Activity VehicleŽ

2011 X5 models deliver more substance and presence than ever before.

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – February 6, 2010 6:00pm Eastern Time… This spring, BMW will write the latest chapter in the story of the world’s first Sports Activity VehicleŽ, the BMW X5. Originally launched for the 2000 model year in late 1999, the BMW X5 permanently changed the automotive landscape. It proved that the driving dynamics, responsiveness, and linear control signature to every BMW could be compatible with utility, versatility, and other-roads capability. For 2011, the BMW X5 models are enhanced with new powertrains and updated design. The new BMW X5 will make its North American debut at the New York International Auto Show in April, and will go on sale at authorized BMW Centers shortly thereafter.

Innovative new design elements and powertrains are the result of over 4,000 new parts created by BMW designers and engineers for the 2011 BMW X5. Two of the X5’s powertrains will be all-new for 2011, creating the new X5 xDrive50i and X5 xDrive35i, in addition to the familiar BMW Advanced Diesel X5 xDrive35d. All models receive a design update that enhances the brilliant focus and aesthetic appearance of the X5 brand.

Fresh Design. Well-Balanced Proportions.
The body design of the 2011 BMW X5 is characterized by well-balanced proportions that accentuate the vehicle’s powerful presence and agility. A long wheelbase, short front and rear body overhangs, and large light-alloy wheels provide a visual balance between the front and rear of the vehicle. Square-shaped, carefully flared wheel arches hint at the X5’s all-wheel drive traction and other-roads capability. The body lines sweep upwards from the front and rear wheels, communicating BMW’s near-perfect 50-50 front-rear weight distribution which is so essential to the X5’s legendary driving dynamic.

The sides of the X5 are elegantly stretched though the strong horizontal lines of each side. The surface of the hood flows seamlessly into the waiseline, while the prominent, gently inclined contour line at the door handle level extends from the front wheel arches to the rear of the vehicle. These character lines symbolize power, stability, and presence.

With its distinctively contoured hood, large BMW kidney grille and dual round headlights, the new BMW X5 boasts an expressive front end that symbolizes power and presence. The newest interpretation of the X5’s look is led by the redesign of the front fascia and position of the standard foglamps. Due to an increase in the number of elements painted body color, the front end gives the impression of being lower. At the same time, the increased size of both the central and outer air intakes hint at the boosted engine output. The black trim at the bottom edge of the body is now considerably narrower. A matte-finished silver protection plate extends across the entire width of the central air intake, emphasizing the muscular features of the SAV, and accentuates the new X5’s character.

The dual round Xenon Adaptive headlights and foglamps are now situated higher and closer to the kidney grille. The X5’s new headlight fixtures emphasize high quality and sporting intentions. BMW’s signature corona rings serve as position lights and daytime driving lights.

The newly conceived rear apron matches the graphic structure of the front end, while the intricately designed surrounds of the dual exhaust pipes are painted in body color to underline the X5’s premium character. In the center, a matte-finished silver protection element emphasizes strength and durability suitable for other-roads use.
Above the rear bumper, the rear of the new X5 is divided by parallel horizontal lines. The result is an accentuation of the width, highlighting the vehicle’s athletic capabilities. The L-shaped taillight fixtures, each with two LED light banks, create the BMW-signature nighttime appearance of the rear end.

A choice of new body colors provides further visual enhancements. The metallic colors Deep Sea Blue, Platinum Grey, and Sparkling Bronze are now available for the BMW X5. Inside, the available Nevada Leather can be chosen in stunning new Oyster or Cinnamon Brown colors in addition to the familiar Sand Beige, and Black, and matte Satin Silver interior trim strips are added if the owner does not select from the available Brushed Aluminum, Dark Bamboo, Light Poplar, or Burl Walnut wood trims.

X5 xDrive50i: BMW’s Twin-Turbocharged V-8.
The new BMW X5 xDrive50i takes its place as the flagship of the X5 family, yielding 400 horsepower at 5,500 rpm and 450 lb-ft of torque at 1,750 – 4,500 rpm from its twin-turbocharged 4.4 liter V-8 engine. Introduced in the BMW X6 in Spring of 2008, this all-aluminum V-8 features High Precision direct fuel injection, “reverse-flow” architecture for revolutionary responsiveness and packaging, and BMW’ s VANOS variable valve timing technology. Together, these features create what may be the perfect balance between high fuel efficiency, low emissions, and the dominant, dynamic performance expected of a BMW V-8. The 0-60 mph sprint is accomplished in 5.3 seconds (preliminary). EPA fuel efficiency figures for the X5 xDrive50i will be available closer to the on sale date. The
X5 xDrive50i starts at $59,275 including Destination & Handling.

As part of the V-8 engine’s reverse-flow architecture, the twin turbochargers are situated in the valley of the engine’s “V” and exhale separately into two catalytic converters which are located on top of the engine and exit aftward into the large stainless-steel exhaust system via downpipes on either side of the new 8-speed automatic transmission. The exhaust streams remain separated until they meet in the large muffler at the rear of the vehicle and exit through two large, trapezoidal exhaust tips.

X5 xDrive35i: BMW’s Turbocharged Inline-6 with Valvetronic.
BMW’s new X5 xDrive 35i receives a brand new inline-6 gasoline engine, internally dubbed “N55.” The new engine features the same 3.0-liter displacement and 300 horsepower output of its predecessor (the “N54”), but features a single twin-scroll turbocharger in place of the previous twin, low-mass turbocharger units. Furthermore, the new inline-6 of the X5 xDrive35i is the first BMW inline-6 to combine BMW’s revolutionary Valvetronic throttle-less intake technology, High Precision direct fuel injection, and turbocharging. The result of combining this new inline-6 with the new 8-speed automatic is an X5 with incredibly spontaneous responsiveness, exceptional power, and remarkable efficiency. The new X5 xDrive35i will perform the 0-60mph sprint in 6.4 seconds, coincidentally on the same pace as the outgoing V-8 powered
X5 xDrive48i. EPA figures will be available closer to the on sale date.

For the 2011 model year, BMW has made the X5 xDrive35i available in two additional trim levels: “Premium” and “Sports Activity.”

The essential X5 xDrive35i has an MSRP of $46,675 including Destination & Handling, and includes a popular profile of standard equipment often specified by X5 customers, including BMW’s Xenon Adaptive headlights, Rain Sensor with automatic headlight control, HD Radio, automatic climate control, foglights, 18” light alloy wheels, cruise control, and anti-theft alarm system. A Convenience Package is optional and adds the large panoramic moonroof, auto-dimming mirrors, Dark Burl Walnut, Bamboo, or Light Poplar wood interior trim, BMW Ambiance Lighting, and BMW Assist with Bluetooth. Stand alone options include rear side window shades, Navigation system with Real Time Traffic Information and Voice Command, satellite radio with 1-year subscription, and an iPod / USB adapter interface.

The X5 xDrive35i Premium has an MSRP of $52,475 including Destination & Handling and includes a boosted profile of standard equipment, such as 19” light alloy wheels, roof rails and panoramic moonroof, power adjustable steering column, iPod / USB adapter interface, and privacy glass. Best of all, it includes standard Nevada Leather. In addition, buyers of the Premium model may choose up to four packages, including the Active Ventilated Seat Package, Convenience Package, Cold Weather Package, and Technology Package. Each package includes a raft of focused features that enhance comfort and convenience, allowing buyers to better customize the X5 to personal taste. Third Row seating, which enables the X5 to accommodate up to 7 passengers, also becomes available on this model.

The X5 xDrive35i Sport Activity has an MSRP of $54,975 including Destination & Handling and includes even more standard equipment than the Premium model, such as 20” light alloy wheels, sport seats, Shadowline exterior trim, and Anthracite headliner. In addition to the packages available on the Premium model, customers may add the popular M Sport Package to the X5 xDrive35i Sport Activity model. The M Sport Package includes 20” wheels with performance tires, the Adaptive Drive system, aluminum roof rails, M door sill plates, M driver footrest, M steering wheel, M aerodynamic enhancements, and increased top speed limiter (150 mph).

New 8-speed Automatic Transmission with Steptronic.
On both new gasoline models of the X5, sending the newfound power to the standard xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive system is BMW’s new 8-speed automatic transmission with Steptronic control. The new 8-speed transmission is standard in the X5 xDrive50i and X5 xDrive35i, and raises the industry standard for compactness, efficiency, and gear selection. The new transmission weighs no more than its 6-speed predecessor, yet offers closer ratios in the lower gears for improved acceleration and two additional “tall” gears for relaxed, efficient cruising. BMW’s 8-speed automatic was introduced on the 5 Series Gran Turismo and 760Li Sedan in the fall of 2009.

Using the console-mounted e-shifter, the X5 driver chooses from three shifting programs: Drive, Drive Sport, and Manual. In Manual mode, the driver selects from the eight forward gear ratios via the + / - action of the shifter (push forward to downshift; pull back to upshift). At any speed, Neutral is easily selected via a forward push of the selector from Drive and, when at a standstill, Park is selected by depressing the “P” button atop the shifter, or by pushing the Engine Start-Stop button (doing so will also stop the engine).

BMW’s Brake Energy Regeneration system is also fitted to the gasoline X5 models. It incorporates a special deep-cycle Glass Mat battery with programmed alternator disengagement so that, most of the time, the vehicle’s battery is only charged while the vehicle is coasting or braking. Over time, the Brake Energy Regeneration system can save 1-2% on fuel consumption. Brake Energy Regeneration is another feature in BMW’s EfficientDynamics portfolio of small features and adjustments which have a cumulative effect on the efficiency-performance balance of each BMW vehicle.

X5 xDrive35d: Maintaining the Benchmark with BMW Advanced Diesel Technology.
The BMW Advanced Diesel X5 xDrive35d was introduced to the United States as a 2009 model, and despite increased competition remains the fastest, most fuel efficient diesel-powered vehicle in its class. The huge torque output of 425 lb-ft. at 1750-2250 rpm speaks for itself; X5 xDrive35d drivers will marvel at this engine’s robust response at low to medium speeds. The peak power output of 265 hp also makes an impact, as does the resulting 0-60-mph time of 6.9 seconds. It returns EPA mileage estimates of 19 mpg city and 26 highway.

For the 2011 model, BMW has made no changes to the award-winning BMW Advanced Diesel powertrain, but rather has focused efforts to ensure the X5 xDrive35d benefits from the latest design updates to the X5 family. Despite the enhancements for the new model year, MSRP for this model remains $52,175 including Destination & Handling.

BMW Advanced Diesel with BluePerformance optimizes emission management by incorporating an oxidation catalyst placed close to the engine, a diesel particulate filter housed in the same unit, and an SCR catalyst with urea injection. Apart from filtering out even the smallest particles from the flow of exhaust gases, this combination ensures effective reduction of nitric oxides (NOX) by way of a chemical reaction within the exhaust system initiated by the injection of a small dose of urea referred to as Diesel Exhaust Fluid. Into the exhaust stream. The ammonia (NH3) generated in this process within the SCR catalyst subsequently converts the nitric oxides (NO and, respectively, NO2) in the exhaust gas into environmentally compatible nitrogen (N2) and water vapor (H2O).

BMW has developed a two-tank system for DEF ensuring convenient use of this new technology with all the benefits and ease required by the customer: The amount of DEF required in each case is drawn from the active tank comprising approximately 1.6 gallons by means of a dosage pump. And since the urea solution would freeze at a temperature of 12.2o F (−11oC), this active tank, as well as the dosage pipes are heated.

Driver Assistance Features, Options, and Accessories.
BMW has made the X5 Sports Activity Vehicle a hallmark for drivers who wish to personalize their ride. Therefore, an excellent selection of optional features has been available since the original X5 was launched in the 2000 model year. Active Cruise Control with Stop and Go becomes available for the first time on the X5 in the 2011 model year, as does Lane Departure Warning. Active Steering, running boards, Head-Up Display, 4-zone automatic climate control, rear seat entertainment system, side-view cameras, top-view camera, Nappa Leather seats, Nappa Leather-covered dashboard and center console, Comfort Access with keyless entry, and smartphone integration are just a few of the available options. As always, for a complete description of available packages, options, and special-order features, consult the pricing guide in the press kit at www.bmwusanews.com.

Wallpapers

BMW X5 LCI Wallpapers

BMW X5 xDrive50i Sparking Bronze

BMW X5 xDrive50i Platinum Gray

BMW X5 Interior

Videos

M-Sport

BMW X5 M-Sport
  • Launch: Spring 2010
  • 19-inch M light-alloy wheels in V-spoke design
  • Optional: 20-inch M light-alloy wheels
  • Unique exhaust tips
  • Exclusive color: Carbon Black metallic
  • M door sills
  • BMW Individual Exterior Line side window frames in satin-finish aluminium
  • BMW Individual roof rails in satin-finish chrome
  • BMW Individual roof liner in anthracite
  • Park Distance Control and the Side View system – making its debut on the BMW X5 – can be combined with the M Sport package.

PRESS RELEASE + Expand

Munich. The new BMW X5 – set for launch in spring 2010 – now cuts an even more commanding figure with new, even more powerful engines and an extended selection of innovative driver assistance systems. All of which takes the characteristic driving pleasure of the Sports Activity Vehicle into a new dimension. This latest boost to its dynamic capability can be highlighted particularly vividly by the addition of the also new M Sports package, available for the new X5 from launch. A top-quality and perfectly judged combination of exterior, interior and chassis components gives you everything you need to experience the enhanced sports performance of the BMW X5 with even greater intensity – and to showcase it in suitable style.

All the components of the M Sports package for the new BMW X5 have been designed specifically for the Sports Activity Vehicle and are geared precisely to its outstanding dynamic potential. A high-speed setting and the sporty chassis set-up emphasise the high levels of driver involvement offered by the X5, as do the 19-inch M light-alloy wheels in V-spoke design. Available as an option are 20-inch M light-alloy wheels, whose bi-colour double-spoke design and high-sheen spokes lend a particularly exclusive touch. In both cases, the wheels come with mixed tyres at the front and rear, chosen specially for the X5.

The M Sports package also includes special tailpipes for the exhaust system. On the six-cylinder variants, they share the trapezoidal shape standard on the BMW X5 xDrive50i. Available for the new BMW X5 exclusively in conjunction with the M Sports package is the exterior paint shade Carbon Black metallic, which joins five other colour shades in the range.

The M Aerodynamic package and M door sills combine with the BMW Individual Exterior Line side window frames in satin-finish aluminium and the BMW Individual roof rails in satin-finish chrome to create an unmistakable look. The designers took into account the position of the sensors and cameras used by the driver assistance systems when shaping the aerodynamically optimised front and rear aprons. This means that both Park Distance Control and the Side View system – making its debut on the BMW X5 – can be combined with the M Sport package.

Electrically adjustable sports seats for the driver and front passenger, the M leather steering wheel and the M driver’s footrest maximise the driving experience inside the new BMW X5. Brushed aluminium interior trim elements and a BMW Individual roof liner in anthracite add the finishing touches to the sporting ambience.

BMW X5 LCI M-Sport

JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
BroDoze
Captain
Rep
Drives: Stuff

WANT
      02-05-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
WANT
SOON TO BE ON ORDER...so happy i didnt order a 2010 model.
      02-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #4
VTECaddict
Where'd my VTEC go?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330i 6MT

Aww, they added a cut line on the front bumper. It looked so clean when it was all one piece.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #5
fijigabe0
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i M Sport

California plates... and all the pictures were taken in Miami and Miami Beach.

nice update though.

'13 335i M-Sport

Past - '06 330xi, '07 X3 3.0si, '09 328i, '12 X3 XDrive 35i
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #6
GuyOh
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 LB M2 / 2020 X5 40i

Garage List
2016 BMW M2  [10.00]
2020 Bmw X5 40i  [0.00]
actually turned out better then those spy pics, looks pretty good i must say overall, but still a little iffy bout those fog lights
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #7
mapezzul
Special Agent
United_States
Rep
Drives: Depends on the day!

Wow- Autobild killed that embargo, though not as bad as Kilometer did for MINI.. which was utterly disrespectful and cost MINI an expensive viral campaign.
      02-05-2010, 03:37 PM   #8
BMWPower06
A^M=G is nothing w/o the Power of ///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M5 & ///M3

looks greattt. I love it
      02-05-2010, 03:56 PM   #9
Roth517
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4C xDrive

Those fog lights look like pimples.
      02-05-2010, 04:06 PM   #10
nlpamg
MBWorld Spy
Rep
Drives: M4 CSL, F8 Tributo, GR Supra

looks good!

now the real question is, will the X5 M get the same headlights and taillights?
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #11
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Thanks south. I guess that second-to-last pic showing "xDrive50i" removes all doubt (if there were any left) as to whether the 4.4L N63 will replace the 4.8L N62.

And with that the N62 can officially be put into the history books, at least as far as OEM BMW vehicles are concerned. Edit: I take that back. One more year in the 650i. Then its done.

Last edited by mkoesel; 02-05-2010 at 04:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 04:16 PM   #12
TsunamiFury
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 50i, Porsche Taycan 4S+

The new tails look awful. The old 3 line design looked sharp and elegant. BMW's new designs with 2 fat ugly off center lines is a poor downhill design movement for BMW.

I'm bummed by this. Its ugly.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #13
bimmerlover
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240Ixdrive

I Like That New Color

THERE APPEAR TO BE 2 COLORS..
IS ONE NEPTUNE BLUE? A COLOR OCCASIONALLY SEEN ON PRIORITY ONE CAR..

I'VE GOT A 2010 ON ORDER THAT IS DUE TO HIT PRODUCTION IN 2 WEEKS.. CHANGES APPEAR TO BE MINOR, AND SINCE MINE IS A DIESEL THERE WILL BE NO ENGINE CHANGES.. BUT I'D LIKE THAT NEW BLUE COLOR AND 8 SPD TRANSMISSION..

ANY IDEA WHEN THIS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ORDER? MAY NOT BE ABLE TO WAIT THOUGH UNLESS BMW PLANS TO EXTEND THE ECO CREDIT OF $4500..

STEVEN
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 04:26 PM   #14
jcdmd
BMW Enthusiast
Rep
Drives: F83 M4 Convertible

looks good.

2022 G05 X5 45e
2021 F97 X3MC | 2015 F83 M4 Convertible
      02-05-2010, 04:27 PM   #15
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
Rep
Drives: X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapezzul View Post
Wow- Autobild killed that embargo, though not as bad as Kilometer did for MINI.. which was utterly disrespectful and cost MINI an expensive viral campaign.
Autobild doesn't break embargos, Autobild re-defines them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Thanks south. I guess that second-to-last pic showing "xDrive50i" removes all doubt (if there were any left) as to whether the 4.4L N63 will replace the 4.8L N62.

And with that the N62 can officially be put into the history books, at least as far as OEM BMW vehicles are concerned.
Yeah, some more months in the 6 series until it's history.

Best regards,
south

JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #16
Imola.ZHP
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW i3 BEV EE

Fog lights bothered me in the "spy" photos with black tape across them (and around the whole truck), but they look just fine here, actually looks quite nice. Love the headlights and taillights...

EDIT: Are the front turn signals NOT LED? That confuses me, I expected LED like most other new or recently updated cars...

- 2014 CPO i01 BEV Electronaut Edition Capparis White Tera World, '17-
- 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-
- 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
- 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #17
canook
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340

love it.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #18
XBMW6
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 740Li 2021 M850i

Indeed...it looks like the X5 is getting both turbo engines from X6. Also, regarding the fog lights placement, I think it makes sense from a design perspective to move them in order to make space for those larger air intakes for the intercooler. Overall, I like the facelift. The X5 still retains its elegent appeal with these fresh and refined changes.

Last edited by XBMW6; 02-05-2010 at 04:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #19
jlstyle
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Porsche Panamera

Garage List
2014 Audi S7  [0.00]
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Not bad.
Glad it didn't get the hideous eyelish.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 04:50 PM   #20
elkine
Registered
Rep
Drives: New Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge

I linke it
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 05:08 PM   #21
DaRipper
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E70 35D

Garage List
2007 E93 335i  [0.00]
Much better than all the spy shot. Its starting to grow on me. I like the rear bumper and the new headlights. Still not liking where they place the fog lights. Should of move them down, where the X6 are. Still very pleased with my 2010 order.

- DaRip
Arrived to Port Hueneme 5/15/07
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 05:12 PM   #22
phattbam
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 Protonic Blue i3 REx

noticed the cameras on the side of the front bumper for parking
Appreciate 0