XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

08-23-2010, 08:30 PM   #89
JB991
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 15 Tacoma, 15 Accord, 16 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyreem View Post
So I ordered my X5 on Aug. 16th, on Aug 18th it was scheduled for production with a completed date of Aug. 23rd. Today, I call to check as I've been doing every day and it says "you're vehicle is scheduled for production with no estimated completion date"! What happened? I went from excited to depressed. What a way to play with someone's emotions. Anyone had this happen? Could it be a mistake? Thoughts?
When you call, go through the phone options like you are, but when the automated response is over, push "0" and you'll get a live rep with more of a clue. Be sure to have your production number available.

They seem to get good updates, but still off by a day or two. They told me my X5 was still being assembled, when in reality, it was being loaded on a truck. For me they were always one day behind, but more current than the automated response.
Appreciate 0