XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

08-14-2018, 05:36 PM   #1
XPLSV
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 4.8is

Black 2006 X5 4.8is - Colorado Springs

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2006 BMW 4.8is in very good condition. This X5 was originally on a BMW lease and serviced by BMW. My wife bought this car at that point and continued to have it serviced by BMW. She might have drove it 2500 miles a year and it was garage kept. The vehicle currently has 82,000 miles on it. I have all of the maintenance records. Fully loaded, to include leather seats, cruise control, optional manual shifting, cassette player, CD Changer, stereo, AC, rain sensitive wipers, etc. The 4.8is model pretty much came with everything. The audio navigation screen was recently replaced at 79,600 miles. I replaced the cracked windshield last week with the proper rain sensitive windshield. The Audio/Nav screen was recently replaced at 79,600 miles (the Nav map software was updated shortly after we got it around 2011). New BMW wipers (the expensive ones that actually fit the curvature of the windshield) were replaced at 78,557 miles. Around 76,500 miles, I replaced the tires (replaced one since then that was punctured), front brake pads, sensors, rotors, rear windshield wiper, outer left CV Joint Boot and performed an alignment. The air suspension was serviced with replacement bags at 58,209 miles.
The vehicle is in very good condition with no maintenance issues. The exterior paint is in very good condition with a few dings, which I circled in yellow in the photos. There are a lot of reflections in those photos but that is really a fact of the paint being in great shape—no paint swirls. There is a small vertical scrape on the rear hatch BMW emblem and some minor scrapes above it on the back part of the roof: this happened before we bought the car and it would appear they backed under a tree branch, perhaps. There is a small mar near the gas tank filler door. There is a small angled scratch along the driver side door. There is a small ding along the driver side rear passenger door. Other than these, the exterior paint finish is in great condition. The interior carpet and leather is in great shape. There is a crack in the wood trim along the shift knob selector. The carpet itself is in excellent condition, but the mats are starting to show their age. The rims are beginning to show some corrosion, which is typical of this style. This BMW has the larger rear wheels. High speed performance tires are mounted.
This X5 4.8is is in much better shape than most you will find out there and the mileage will also be on the lower side of what is out there. It was my Wife’s special car and she drove it infrequently; now that she has passed on, it is time to find it a new home.

I have more pics I can send.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-15-2018, 05:13 AM   #2
BimmerBoy123
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E60 M5, f85, M5 CS

Clean car. Any paintwork? I would love to see the maintenance records as well as additional photos.

Chris Hade
NYC
ChrisMHade@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2018, 03:08 PM   #3
XPLSV
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 4.8is

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerBoy123 View Post
Clean car. Any paintwork? I would love to see the maintenance records as well as additional photos.

Chris Hade
NYC
ChrisMHade@gmail.com
No paint work. Sent you an email. Here are some additional pics.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0