XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

04-17-2019, 01:30 PM   #1
Laguna Seca Blue
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 E92 | N55 F15 | N55 E70

Arrow 2011 X5 xDrive35i Premium - 96k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hey Everyone!
I think it's been over a year since I last posted on Bimmerpost, some of you might remember me as the person who ran the E70 LCI Taillight group buy! Anyway, it has always been my dream to open a car dealership, and after a couple of years of conceptualizing, planning and building, CaliCARS Direct opened its doors a few months ago. At the age of 35, I can honestly say I have never been more happy in my work; I love everything about what I do. We sell all of our cars NIADA Certified Pre-Owned and are a CARFAX Advantage Dealer, so if any of you ever need a report run, just follow us on instagram and/or facebook (@calicarsco) and send a message on either platform (with your email address and VIN), and I will email the CARFAX to you for FREE

That aside, the reason you clicked on this thread is likely because of the Deep Sea Blue Metallic*X5 we have for sale! I'll let the listing on our website speak for itself - we write extremely detailed descriptions, and fix everything we find wrong during our 125 point CPO inspection. Those of you that dealt with me during the group buy know that I'm extremely detail-orientated and always put others first. This is a lightly optioned Premium model, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find better value out there! We offer a 3 month/3,000 mile (whichever occurs first) limited warranty included in the price, but you can easily upgrade to more comprehensive/longer term coverage's. Check out the listing by clicking this link.

PROcede Rev3 V5 | AE Quad Exhaust | BMW Performance Short Shift Kit | Gunmetal 19" M3 GTS Wheels | BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 | AST 4100 Coilovers | Swift Springs F:280 R:560 | ER Charge Pipe | Tial Blue BOV | VRSF 3" Downpipes | VRSF 7" Intercooler

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782212

Last edited by Laguna Seca Blue; 04-17-2019 at 02:19 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2019, 12:00 PM   #2
boneca
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5

Garage List
2013 BMW X5M  [10.00]
2011 BMW X5  [10.00]
I have a suspicion that this thread will be removed but I wrote down u IG handler.

GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2019, 08:06 PM   #3
arciga18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: LeMans/ Chestnut E90, RWD

Same here. Took a picture
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2019, 08:58 PM   #4
Laguna Seca Blue
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneca View Post
I have a suspicion that this thread will be removed but I wrote down u IG handler.

GLWS!
That is a concern of mine, but I've seen quite a few dealers post cars of interest in the members classifieds - if it gets taken down, life will go on

Interestingly, I read the CARFAX dealer agreement very carefully before posting this, and it's perfectly okay to offer free reports for marketing purposes. The trouble is with dealers selling reports.
PROcede Rev3 V5 | AE Quad Exhaust | BMW Performance Short Shift Kit | Gunmetal 19" M3 GTS Wheels | BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 | AST 4100 Coilovers | Swift Springs F:280 R:560 | ER Charge Pipe | Tial Blue BOV | VRSF 3" Downpipes | VRSF 7" Intercooler

Appreciate 0
      05-03-2019, 06:27 PM   #5
Laguna Seca Blue
Major
United_States
Rep

Sold! Surprised no one has hit me up for a single free CARFAX. It seems like people are falling over themselves to pay a few bucks for one. If any of you guys need help with anything, feel free to be in touch. I've enjoyed being a part of the community over the years and happy to guide you with pricing advice etc

Another thing I can help with is reproduction window stickers. If you're buying or selling a BMW and you've lost the original, we use a company that recreates then based on VIN so you can easily see what packages it has and the original MSRP. If you want to see what they look like, just click on any of the listings on our website!

Edit: I had someone PM me about a window sticker, and I apologize - I neglected to mention that the company we work with charges $5 per VIN. It's not like CARFAX where we can run an unlimited number of reports. Again, just follow 'calicarsco' on Instagram or Facebook and send me your email and your vin and I'll send you a square CC invoice. CARFAX's are free.

Appreciate 2
9vapors648.00
arciga181728.50