XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Modification

05-12-2009, 12:52 AM   #1
okczk
Rep
Drives: E90 325 x X6

What about this? +70hps and 80lb-ft on E92 335

Can this work in X6 35i? Anybody ever tried?

TMS Performance Software for BMW E90/E92 335i (N54)
Part #: TN54-ST1
Applications: 2007 - 2009 (E82 E88 E90 E92 E93 E60)
Performance software for the 2007+ BMW E82 135i E90/E92 335i and E60 535

We were THE first company in the USA to offer reliable dyno developed performance software for the 135, 335 and 535 - and it makes AMAZING POWER! +70hp and +80lb/ft of torque over stock! That's 330.7 hp to the wheels and 359 lb ft of torque, as measured at the rear wheels -- just imagine how much power that is at the crank! Can you say faster than a M3? There are no down sides of this modification, other than needing 91 or higher octane gas. We modify fuel and spark mapping, adjust the valvaetronic (throttle), and most importantly INCREASE THE BOOST to a safe, reliable amount.

This is the perfect upgrade for someone who wants a dramatic but safe boost in power -- especially in the low to mid-range. Check out the dyno sheet: with the Stage 1 TMS performance software your car will have MUCH more torque at ALL RPM, including down low (where you want it) for remarkably better torque. This is HUGE torque that is a NIGHT AND DAY difference. If you are in the Boston area, make an appointment to stop by for a road test. Our 335 with this software is simply "Nutty!", as others have put it. 91 or higher octane gasoline is required. Please keep in mind that with a "turbo car" it is "easy" to make horsepower by increasing boost BUT keeping your BMW reliable is the most important thing to Turner motorsport. Others may claim to make more power to make our software seem a little conservative, but we're confident this is the perfect compromise -- the most power made within the safe limits of your engine. Much better than the alternative. If for some reason your dealer "reflashes" your 335 with stock software after you purchase this from TMS, we will reflash your ECU with our software at no charge (except for shipping). We also offer a Stage 2 version which turns off the pre cat oxygen sensors, a must for off road / race cars that have the precats removed. Click here for dyno results.

Stage 1 includes: Software upgrade
Appreciate 0