XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

08-17-2022, 12:33 PM   #1
keo324
Registered
Rep
Drives: e70 & e31

Arrow 2012 X5 xdrive35i SPORT ACTIVITY body kit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have the 2012 X5 xdrive35i Sport Activity alpine white. This is the wider body, the real sporty flare back wheel wells, the front too. Mean, sporty front bumper.

I want the non sport body. I got new 255/45r20s tires all around no staggered. i was thinking of even trading my rims down to a 19 but i have decided to keep the 20s. i want the very stock looking boring normal body. My truck is alpine white but i will have the body removed and primed soon. It is at a shop that could paint it whichever color you need or you could take it primed.

I am interested in a trade, I want the non sport body and will give the sport activity body. I am new to the forum I dont think i can post pics but i have pics and a video. Its fine if your body is a little bit dinged up no major cracks or deep scratches. The front bumper is a little scratched up but again it will be removed and primed before trade.

Back bumper
back wheel flares
runners
front wheel flares
front bumper

I am in NYC Long island area and would actually travel a little bit to trade. You are winning taking the sport body basically for free, i just want to make the truck look very boring and stock.

Thanks

keo

Appreciate 0