XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

12-11-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
MYX6
Enlisted Member
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 35i

NEW EXHAUST E71 35i PICS.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I will attach some more pics.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-11-2010, 11:16 AM   #2
imposss
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: M4 Comprtetion

finally somebody have exhaust on 35i, give more details please
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2010, 02:05 PM   #3
MYX6
Enlisted Member
Bulgaria
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by imposss View Post
finally somebody have exhaust on 35i, give more details please
I am very sure ,that all the staff along the exhaust pipes are made just to cover noise and polution requirements. I start my exhaust "tunning" with making the vacuum valve (to the right side end of pipe) always open ( I expain why the engeneers from BMW install it in the forum earlier) . I find a small but very good work shop making custom details for racing team . We make secondary catalist bypass and X venturi intead of middle silencer. I was verry happy to see no any light flashing on my dash cluster and after check to see ALL SISTEMS OK. Excelent work. Finaly thay made the rear silencer.
I never change a light bulb out of BMW Oficial Service and it was a big step for me to put my car to the small workshop, but they did juvellir details.Check the forum I attach some pics. If you want I will put some more.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2010, 03:04 AM   #4
watoowatoo
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 35i X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYX6 View Post
I am very sure ,that all the staff along the exhaust pipes are made just to cover noise and polution requirements. I start my exhaust "tunning" with making the vacuum valve (to the right side end of pipe) always open ( I expain why the engeneers from BMW install it in the forum earlier) . I find a small but very good work shop making custom details for racing team . We make secondary catalist bypass and X venturi intead of middle silencer. I was verry happy to see no any light flashing on my dash cluster and after check to see ALL SISTEMS OK. Excelent work. Finaly thay made the rear silencer.
I never change a light bulb out of BMW Oficial Service and it was a big step for me to put my car to the small workshop, but they did juvellir details.Check the forum I attach some pics. If you want I will put some more.
So removing the catalist does not bring any warning lights? Looking forward to see more pics + videos for the sound.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2010, 04:01 AM   #5
MYX6
Enlisted Member
Bulgaria
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by watoowatoo View Post
So removing the catalist does not bring any warning lights? Looking forward to see more pics + videos for the sound.
NO any warning lights, sistem check OK. We go with the car at diferent speed and rpms with laptop connected and data from lamda sensors show the same before and after decat. The workshop is making onely special custom details for racing teams. I try to buy ready peaces,but for 35i I did not find. I wait for the PERFORMANCE EXHAUST from BMW but Bulgaria will be the last to suply a new product. Finaly I am very happy with the work of this team.
Appreciate 0