XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Photo/Video/Audio Gallery

08-17-2008, 07:00 PM   #45
BrandoMW
THE MAN
Monaco
Rep
Drives: BMW 760Li,BMW X6(waiting for)

NICE ONE!!! ENJOY DUDE!!!
What do you think about el. sunroof,what is your opinion? Can you post some pics of it???
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2008, 07:29 PM   #46
dirtyk
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: RDX ($aving for a 335xi)

Videos!

We're still patiently waiting for 0-100 or 200 runs with your 50i!
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2008, 09:23 AM   #47
lonely_dxb83
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X6

mabrooooooook man ur car looks amazing mashallah,,

perfect chose of color + interrior + the most attarctive part the wheeeeels 21" which give the car impressive look and awsome,,,

I ordered same your V8 with same wheels except mine is black,,

yeah I remember when my dealer in Dubai told me the same that they got only one full option loaded package and you cant even change any option except the interior color and exterior..
I asked him why??????

the answer was the company for the first production of the model only release one package for middle east or US or Europe,, thats why they cant negotiate it with the main company towards that,,

but bro,,, do u think I will get the leather dash too? cause on specification paper which I got when they showed me the leather dash was there,,, but some of them saying they got some cars without the leather dash,,

anyway,, good luck in your car,, and plz give us the feedback about the power when you accelerate plus the video with Cayeen..
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2008, 12:47 PM   #48
x5mmm
!
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 4.8i

mashallah tbark allah !!! very nice car congrats
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2008, 10:46 PM   #49
OmanXDiver
Oman
Rep
Drives: X6, Audi R8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_dxb83 View Post
mabrooooooook man ur car looks amazing mashallah,,

perfect chose of color + interrior + the most attarctive part the wheeeeels 21" which give the car impressive look and awsome,,,

I ordered same your V8 with same wheels except mine is black,,

yeah I remember when my dealer in Dubai told me the same that they got only one full option loaded package and you cant even change any option except the interior color and exterior..
I asked him why??????

the answer was the company for the first production of the model only release one package for middle east or US or Europe,, thats why they cant negotiate it with the main company towards that,,

but bro,,, do u think I will get the leather dash too? cause on specification paper which I got when they showed me the leather dash was there,,, but some of them saying they got some cars without the leather dash,,

anyway,, good luck in your car,, and plz give us the feedback about the power when you accelerate plus the video with Cayeen..

hey thanx for ur comment, well i think the 50i in our region are all with leather dash and only the 35i comes w/o leather.

The car is very nice and also fast, im sure u'll enjoy ur car inshalaah and plz i wanna see ur car ASAP.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2008, 05:50 AM   #50
lonely_dxb83
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmanXDiver View Post
hey thanx for ur comment, well i think the 50i in our region are all with leather dash and only the 35i comes w/o leather.

The car is very nice and also fast, im sure u'll enjoy ur car inshalaah and plz i wanna see ur car ASAP.
Inshalla when i'll get it, I'll put the pics in this forum..
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2008, 04:23 PM   #51
Deda
Major General
Croatia
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 comp

what is your interiour color? oyster?
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2008, 03:22 PM   #52
X6-Texas
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW xDrive50i

well thats good to know.i returned my 2004 cayenne turbo in Aug with 95,000 miles, my 09/5.0 X6 comes the end of this month.
cant wait.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2008, 03:02 PM   #53
gnjuss
Private
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: M5

I haven't read all the posts on this thread,but I'm pretty sure that deda's in here somewhere congratulating you on your car.Hello deda,another Vermillion hits the streets,you must be overjoyed!!!

Anyway,back to your car:Very nice choice,man! Can't go wrong with vermillion red an d ferric grey rims,yummy.Interior looks to have been done with excellent taste in color and wood,A+ for that.
God knows the streets are alrady full of X6es with poor choice of leather and 'my grandpa style' wooden inetrior.Seeing such atrocities makes me wanna turn arsenist and burn them all up into smoke.
But I still think this car looks best in black.Vermillion is a glazed donut,black...glazed donut with sprinkles on top.
Appreciate 0