XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

10-25-2023, 11:15 PM   #1
trillypop
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E70 X5M

Fs: 2013 x5m

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 24.00

Item Interest
Hi guys, I'm selling my 2013 X5M. Alpine white over black leather with carbon fiber trim. I know this is a bit of a cop out, but hosting and uploading the pics to the forum is a bit of a pain, so here's a link to the ad I have up on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...5923483505719/

The truck has 95k miles on it. 5k miles ago, it sustained a spun rod bearing. I had RK autowerks build a fresh new engine (they put in polished crank and upgraded rod bearings). This was professionally swapped by a skilled BMW shop, and at the same time we replaced a ton of parts (new OEM turbos, all coolant and PCV hoses, starter, oil pump and cooler, motor mounts, all ground straps, plugs and coils, along with multiple sensors and other things). Shortly thereafter, one of the injectors shorted out the ECU, so this was also replaced with OEM parts. The car has since been running great.

It has OEM gutted cats, a full titanium akrapovic exhaust, RK carbon intakes, and a Velos "stage 2" tune. The tune is currently not loaded since the new ECU was put in, but can easily be put back on. Cosmetic mods include black kidney grills and professionally paint matched front and rear markers. The car also comes with essentially new Nokian snow tires which have one season on them. The current all seasons on the truck can be used for one more season then will need to be replaced. I have all stock parts and they go with the truck.

The car is loaded, has all packages. I am the second owner. First owner was Jimmy John (yea, that one). I have owned it for about 7 years and 45k miles.

Condition - interior is almost completely mint. There is essentially no wear on the seats or anywhere else. Everything works. It is seriously the cleanest E70 interior you will ever find. Exterior is very good. It has some minor rock chips on the front end. There is a small scrape on the underside of the rear bumper which will largely buff out. All 4 wheels have some minor rash on the perimeter of the wheels which could easily be fixed. Otherwise, nothing notable.

Car has been garaged it's entire life. Non-smoking. Adult driven. Clean Montana title in hand, no liens.

Reason for sale is - this was my wife's truck, daily driver. After the engine blew, she bought a new truck and we don't really have use for this one. I am in no major rush to sell, it can sit in my garage as long as it needs.

Price - I am asking $24k. I know this seems high at first glance, but given the cosmetic condition and the fact that this has a completely new engine and a ton of new parts, this should be a nice reliable truck for a long time. This is not your average 95k mile X5M, it's basically a 5k mile one. Of course, I am willing to consider offers from seriously interested parties.

Please take a look at the ad on facebook, and if you are seriously interested feel free to shoot me a message here or to my phone, and we can have a discussion via phone and facetime. Car is located in Reno, NV. My cell is 5 zero 7, two 6 one, 9 one 2 seven.

-Niko

Last edited by trillypop; 11-18-2023 at 04:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2023, 09:02 PM   #2
XRatedM
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11' X5M - 19' VW GTI

Sent you a PM. GLWS.
      10-30-2023, 10:35 PM   #3
trillypop
Enlisted Member
Rep

Also willing to sell the car without the performance mods and will return to stock. I have all of the removed OEM parts and if sold as-is, they all go with the car. I can also install the stock downpipes, exhaust, and intakes. Car is currently on stock tune as well. This can drop the price of the car about $5k. Just in case this is of interest to anyone.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2023, 03:20 PM   #4
trillypop
Enlisted Member
Rep

Price drop to $24k OBO.

I should note that the Blackstone oil analysis from the first oil change looks great, no issues with the new motor!

This beast is ready to go to a new home. It is sitting freshly detailed in my climate controlled garage.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2023, 12:15 AM   #5
trillypop
Enlisted Member
Rep

SOLD
Appreciate 0