XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

03-26-2014, 02:39 PM   #1
007BMWX5
Rep
Drives: 2007 Bmw x5

2007 Bmw X5 E70 3.0

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 25,500.00

Item Interest
2007 BMW X5 xDrive SUV, 3.01i I6 Gasoline Engine, Automatic Transmission, AWD.

BMW X5 - The Ultimate Driving Machine - This one is a real head turner. All wheel drive, means never fearing getting stuck again. Check this out. This machine has lots of Horsepower coming in at 260, shifts with ease, and powers to the ground through All Wheel Drive gripping the road.

The X5 handles like a race-car, stops like a pro, and has adaptive equipment that other car companies only dream about. This X5 comes with Leather, a Panorama Roof and is refreshingly beautiful in all regards. One look at our pictures and you will agree!

This X5 includes the active ventilated seat package, driver and passenger active massage with lumbar support, weather package, ski bag, high pressure headlight cleaners, heated steering wheel, premium hi-fi system with 6 disc CD changer, premium sound package with sixteen upgraded speakers, technology package, parking distance sensors, real time traffic information.

This is your time to own a BMW X5! You worked hard and deserve it. This one is a must see to appreciate its luxury and style so... AS WELL FINANCING AVAILABLE!!!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-26-2014, 02:59 PM   #2
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Did you really just copy and paste all that from a dealer ad? Come on mate, at least make it a bit more personal!

If you are serious about selling this car, post some more pictures. Post a link to the Carfax. How many miles? What about the service history? Let's make an effort here.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2014, 03:08 PM   #3
007BMWX5
Rep
Drives: 2007 Bmw x5

Well... I see you are interested, it has 47,500 miles... And yes, I copied ad from a dealer, just because the ad is from my car. It's selling on ebay... Since you have time to chase me around, go click "buy now" so I don't have to look for someone to buy it.
Hahah...
Appreciate 0