XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-24-2010, 09:42 AM   #23
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
i hate everyone equally
I believe that 98% of all drivers that are not me suck at driving.
      12-24-2010, 11:39 AM   #24
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
I believe that 98% of all drivers that are not me suck at driving.
Agreed! Glad I'm in the 2%.

So, when I was a new officer, I was on patrol in winter and I saw a green Toyota Camry driving down the sidewalk of one of the busiest streets in town. It's dark and I light the car up in an attempt to pull it over. The driver continued driving on the sidewalk at about 10 MPH for at least 1/2 mile and I called for back up because I figured I was going to be doing sobriety tests at some point.

The siren is now blaring, I'm right on the bumper of the Camry and the driver turns into a business parking lot and drives all the way to the back of the lot where the car plows into one of those large green metal garbage dumpsters, which stops the car.

I call out the stop location and approach the car to find a small Chinese woman in the drivers seat. She open's the door and says in broken English, "I can't see so goo..."

Well no shit Sherlock, the windshield is completely frosted over, and she is trying to drive by looking out a baseball sized clear spot all the way down by the dashboard that the defroster cleared. The rest of the windshield is completely opaque from the frost. My partner and I are crying from laughing so hard and we couldn't even answer the radio, which resulted in four more cars showing up to the scene. Now, all six of us are rolling and this woman in looking at us with confusion plastered al over her face...

Sweetheart, if you don't get it, stay home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0