XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Photo/Video/Audio Gallery

08-04-2018, 03:06 PM   #177
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscreen67 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
Nope that's why I haven't purchased them yet. I really want to though
The only way I could potentially justify it is the E70/E71 body lines are so much better than than what's in current production. Perfect blend of aggression and class.

If my driveway wasn't steep I'd already have this done to my x6m...

Yeah I just got my E70 X5M and will be keeping for a long time God willing, so maybe I will do the led headlights and sell the xenon ones to offset the cost. My car is euro spec.
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2019, 12:19 PM   #178
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep

Just did the LED headlights retrofit and was getting a low beam error. The frm3 is led specific and was coded for me with my vin by the seller in Europe. Now I am also getting a high beam error and it’s all on the driver side headlight. Funny thing headlights low beams are functional. I have not scanned the car yet but I will do that tomorrow. I wonder if it’s a wiring issue, hardware issue or programming issue. We will try to do the led headlight retrofit coding program using factory bmw software equipment tomorrow and report back.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2019, 01:56 PM   #179
Gatoferoz25
BeastM3r
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 COMP

Quote:
Just did the LED headlights retrofit and was getting a low beam error. The frm3 is led specific and was coded for me with my vin by the seller in Europe. Now I am also getting a high beam error and it’s all on the driver side headlight. Funny thing headlights low beams are functional. I have not scanned the car yet but I will do that tomorrow. I wonder if it’s a wiring issue, hardware issue or programming issue. We will try to do the led headlight retrofit coding program using factory bmw software equipment tomorrow and report back.
Same issue here I just gave up since everything is working it's been like this for like 3 years already
      01-27-2019, 01:57 PM   #180
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoferoz25 View Post
Quote:
Just did the LED headlights retrofit and was getting a low beam error. The frm3 is led specific and was coded for me with my vin by the seller in Europe. Now I am also getting a high beam error and it's all on the driver side headlight. Funny thing headlights low beams are functional. I have not scanned the car yet but I will do that tomorrow. I wonder if it's a wiring issue, hardware issue or programming issue. We will try to do the led headlight retrofit coding program using factory bmw software equipment tomorrow and report back.
Same issue here I just gave up since everything is working it's been like this for like 3 years already
Don't worry we'll solve it with my master techs. Will report back tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2019, 08:41 PM   #181
Gatoferoz25
BeastM3r
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Just did the LED headlights retrofit and was getting a low beam error. The frm3 is led specific and was coded for me with my vin by the seller in Europe. Now I am also getting a high beam error and it's all on the driver side headlight. Funny thing headlights low beams are functional. I have not scanned the car yet but I will do that tomorrow. I wonder if it's a wiring issue, hardware issue or programming issue. We will try to do the led headlight retrofit coding program using factory bmw software equipment tomorrow and report back.
Don't worry we'll solve it with my master techs. Will report back tomorrow.
      01-28-2019, 10:10 PM   #182
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep

It’s the driver side main led module. Looking for one now. Hopefully one of the members here will get back to me today and I can buy one from him.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2019, 02:53 AM   #183
lutecki
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5 and 300C

Great job!
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2019, 11:58 AM   #184
Gatoferoz25
BeastM3r
United_States
Rep

Quote:
It’s the driver side main led module. Looking for one now. Hopefully one of the members here will get back to me today and I can buy one from him.
Hey brother how did u found the problem ?
      03-05-2019, 04:25 PM   #185
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
It's the driver side main led module. Looking for one now. Hopefully one of the members here will get back to me today and I can buy one from him.
If you use OE BMW diagnostic equipment to scan and find the fault it'll pinpoint it for you. Also a good professional aftermarket scanner will do the same. Not issue was the LED headlight main module at the bottom of the headlight.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2019, 06:29 PM   #186
Gatoferoz25
BeastM3r
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's the driver side main led module. Looking for one now. Hopefully one of the members here will get back to me today and I can buy one from him.
If you use OE BMW diagnostic equipment to scan and find the fault it'll pinpoint it for you. Also a good professional aftermarket scanner will do the same. Not issue was the LED headlight main module at the bottom of the headlight.
So everything got solved ?
No more issues great job brother
      03-06-2019, 01:25 AM   #187
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So everything got solved ?
No more issues great job brother
Yes Sir, thank you.
Appreciate 0