06-27-2019, 12:48 AM   #1
Pudgypepper
Capitan Slow Mods
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5d, E89 Z4 35i, E46 330Ci

Pudgypepper's X5D Journal

Hi everyone!

Wanted to introduce myself. I've owned my diesel for a year now and absolutely love it. I did a mountain of research before purchasing it and got the most spec'd one I could find at the time. It even has the elusive factory roof rail delete! Only options I missed out on (didn't know they were a thing/couldn't find one with them) are the Adaptive cruise control and the extended nappa leather on dash and upper door cards.

I plan on retrofitting at least the ACC as that would be a fun project, as well as potentially retrofitting a complete Nappa interior as long is it doesn't interfere with the air conditioned seats. Let's also not forget the full ABC delete with tune sometime down the road (I like the quiet nature and green emissions for now).

I'll be posting more pics as I find the time, but for now here are two pictures from yesterdays photoshoot thanks to a buddy of mine. If you spotted it, the left side is indeed missing the xdrive35d cladding. This car has had a lot of work done by my father and me. I'm excited to show you and share the story of how it all came to be!

For now, I'd like a vote! Delete the badges or keep? Gloss black kidney grille surround (yes, these are the X6 LCI kidneys!) or keep the chrome? Thanks, all!
Attached Images

Last edited by Pudgypepper; 07-16-2019 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: Title change to reflect username and "journal" added to broaden thread post variety
Appreciate 4
Nyc Dito112.50
RDR142240.00
argento538.00