View Single Post
      12-04-2022, 08:38 AM   #168
CarsAndGuitars
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
I wasn't name calling or insulting you though. I simply stated an error you made. If i made errors like that, call me out on that too, i don't mind.

Who said i said this technology is new? Stop posting in bunches to help your argument, because it hasn't.

I already said it numerous times that this "forced" transition isn't right. I said we should transition into this technology naturally and not put a date on it.

However with how things are going, 2035 doesn't seem impossible. 2030 i never said we'll see 100% of EV's on the road. But definitely HALF, if not more. You'll see.

I know you don't care, because you're only reading the downsides to EV but actually care to read and watch innovative moves car makers are doing NOW to improve this EV transition.

Should i post what tesla is doing? They already have much improvements coming in 2023. And of course with that, comes car makers trying to copy and mimic tesla. So whatever improvements tesla makes, car makers will follow.

2030 is far away but 7 years isn't actually not a big deal when it comes to improvements. Go back 7 years from today and look at where we were with EV's.

Let's review this next year.
Its "I" not "i", not once, not twice, but 4 times. Do you refer to yourself in lower case as a reflection of your self-esteem, or just a hypocrite criticizing the grammar of others while yours goes unchecked?