View Single Post
      11-16-2018, 06:34 PM   #17
jandref321
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

I'm about to take a hammer to this engine. I just wasted a bunch of money on new charge pipes and DVs...did not fix the problem.

I also tried running the bore scope down to the cats to check them out but it wasn't stiff enough to handle all the bends and keep moving. The exhaust pressure from the tail pipes seems even though. I did get a shot of the wastegates closed under vacuum while I had the O2 sensors out.

I'm not sure where to go now...the code is reading an upstream pressure so should be an upstream leak like charge pipes, DV, hoses, intercooler, throttle body hose. All of those have been replaced or inspected.

The other options are vacuum side: air ducts, vacuum lines, boost solenoids, wastegates, vacuum tanks, vacuum pump. I replaced all the lines, air ducts, wastegates, and boost solenoids already. Only thing left is the pump or oil separator in under the crank case cover.

Down stream we have the intake manifold and pressure sensor.

I'm super tired of this

2020 G01 X3 30e CURRENT M Sport Package
2019 Ford Raptor SuperCrew CURRENT 802A, KN Drop-in, RB Flaps, Husky Well Liners
2012 E70 X5M SOLD Stg 1+ Turbos, DPs, Velos Stg 2+, JB4, Race Cats, Bavauto Coils
2003 E46 M3 SOLD aFe CAI, AP Axleback, SSK, H&R Springs, TMS CMBR Arms, PF RTABs
Appreciate 0