View Single Post
      12-26-2020, 06:13 AM   #27
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
Everything is on Prosts side not least because he was ahead.
Throwing your car down the inside from a long way away leaving your opponent a choice between driving out of the way or being crashed into, in no way puts the blame on Prost because he chose not to be bullied out of the way.
Prost as the leading driver is entitled to turn in to the chicane early or late, as he chooses.
Had the roles had been reversed Senna would have driven into Prost without a moments hesitation.
Prost was on the whole a very fair racer while Senna OTOH was not. Senna's signature move was let me pass or crash.
He was an amazingly talented driver but not that great a sportsman.
Senor at least for me defending your positioning and crashing into "defensive" tackle is something else..

but if you re on Prost's side, it means you re defending Schumacher on Damon Hill - Schumi incident as well?

and since its the same tackle.. Schumacher's move on Villeneuve that almost broke Jacques' car.. same move what Prost did.. deliberate action to hit.. if you re saying leading car can make damaging defense its something, but that not sportmanship..

and for sportsmanship part.. he risked his own life solely for another driver.. its a very heavy accusation for such a driver that did something like this.. lets remember this...

GuidoK10855.00