View Single Post
      01-14-2019, 02:01 AM   #9
N62B48
Private
Rep
Drives: XDrive 4.8i

Quote:
Originally Posted by asquared View Post
Wow that's crazy. I haven't received anything yet but had an issue a few months ago. Wife had the keys in the diaper bag and placed it on the front seat while loading up the kids. Soon as she closed the kids doors, the truck locked which didn't make sense. She called me frantic while her sister was on the phone with 911. Of course I told her to smash a window, but she was unable to. Luckily my 4 year old was able to loosen his car seat and open the door from the inside before any help arrived. Scared the shit out of me. Love the truck but wanted to burn it to the ground that day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racermp View Post
Yup we had a similar situation.luckily I had an extra key at home. Should unlock if key detected inside.
Yup same here, I had to replace wifey lexus tires and left the keys in the front seat, once I loaded the whole 4 tires in the trunk the X5 locked by itself. I was like what da? Called wifey to bring other key and now she was screamin why, what da heck i left the key inside X5? I was like, da ? I didnt expect the truck locked by itself
Attached Images

Appreciate 0