View Single Post
      08-22-2015, 11:19 PM   #1
Danissl
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '07 Montego Blue E92 335i

Final Fantasy XIV

Hello, all! I didn't see a post, (Even after searching, so I'm sorry if there is one!) about this MMO! For anyone playing it, I just want to say... I'm in love with it! One of the best MMORPG's I've played in.. I don't know how long. I've play almost every F2P and P2P I could get my hands on over the years, and stuck with WoW for almost a decade, and ESO lately, until I picked this up again. I originally bought it at launch, but real life, and a huge steam library, coupled with regular WoW time with raids in my guild kept me disinterested in it. But once I got bored and decided to pick it up again.. I've been hooked. Sunk over 4 Days, 17 Hours, and 47 Minutes of in-game time so far as of posting this, and I've only played about 2-1/2 to maybe 3 weeks so far on this character. With a full time job and everything else too... Crazy.

I currently am maining a BLM, almost to 50. I play on Famfrit, and my name is Danissl Ra'zaeul for anyone who may play on it!

And for those who don't play, and who love MMO's with around ~$20($60 with first expansion), and $12.99/mo for 1 character, or $14.99/mo for 8 characters per server, I'd recommend picking it up to try it! It's cross-platform as well, serving both PS4 and PC players on the same on-line servers! Of course, if you are interested in playing, I have a referral code to send you to get set up with a free trial. Or you can simply go to their website and download it independently. The unique part of this game, is that one character can play ALL of the Class/Job (Merger of two different classes after a certain level), and many other unique (and not-so-unique) MMO features!

But enough rambling on! If you play, then let's talk! And if you don't, then what're you waiting for?? Try it out!
Appreciate 0