Stoshmiester
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X6M, 2008 E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandwagn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9vapors View Post
That looks really good with those wheels too... did you sell the X6 or you have all 3?
Still have all of them, so it makes for a fun driveway - should have the ZHP back soon from it's spring checkup and detailing

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneca View Post
it's turned out awesome!
Thanks! I was a bit worried about the ride from lowering the Tesla, but the comfort coilovers (basically KW V1) are as good, if not better, than stock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandwagn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9vapors View Post
That looks really good with those wheels too... did you sell the X6 or you have all 3?
Still have all of them, so it makes for a fun driveway - should have the ZHP back soon from it's spring checkup and detailing

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneca View Post
it's turned out awesome!
Thanks! I was a bit worried about the ride from lowering the Tesla, but the comfort coilovers (basically KW V1) are as good, if not better, than stock.
Hi there,

Saw some of your earlier pics. Nice ride, love the space grey. I purchased mine just over a year ago. I sold my E60 M too soon, wish I would have held on to it. Just gettung started with a few minor mods on the x6 myself. Researching Rims but hard to beat the look of the factory 20s.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3