View Single Post
      03-08-2018, 02:00 AM   #17
jandref321
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkypine View Post
Just wanted to hop in this thread to say thank you! I recently destroyed the OE wheel on a pot hole, which gave me a great excuse to change wheel/tire setup.

In the midst of searching for the right tire size, I came across your thread and was able to pick the right size!

I went with Hankook RF10 265/60/18. I had a set of 18" Hamann HM2 that I had on my e34 previously so I threw those on. Hub bore is 74.1mm and offset is et13 (compared to stock et46) so I had enough clearance from the offset difference itself. All worked out and now the car sits pretty and rides amazing! Definitely glad to get away from those terrible runflats.

Anywho, this is how she sits now. Thanks again for this write up!

I can't see your pics, but glad to help! I ended up selling the truck to a construction company for their VIPs who come to visit the island and needed a fancy truck to drive around that could visit their sites. Looking at this thread again I'm upset I sold her with all the work in it. The ride was a lot nicer with those larger tires...It was the wife's truck though and she wanted an electric car so after some drama with the i3 stop-sale we ended up in a 330e M-sport

2020 G01 X3 30e CURRENT M Sport Package
2019 Ford Raptor SuperCrew CURRENT 802A, KN Drop-in, RB Flaps, Husky Well Liners
2012 E70 X5M SOLD Stg 1+ Turbos, DPs, Velos Stg 2+, JB4, Race Cats, Bavauto Coils
2003 E46 M3 SOLD aFe CAI, AP Axleback, SSK, H&R Springs, TMS CMBR Arms, PF RTABs
Appreciate 0