View Single Post
      06-08-2020, 12:34 PM   #53
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I'd like to see some of that first one in action regarding a few people.
I get to see it happen quite a bit. It's fun to watch when it's people you don't like. Extremely hard to watch when it's your kids. Hardest to witness when it's you. I'm currently enjoying watching a failed relationship of a co-worker(/s) that should have never even took place. Both married, now both are separated, neither have filed for divorce from their SO. One refused to go through with the divorce because the other didn't file either. Now both of these ignorant f*cks are stuck working together with enough animosity to make everyone here uncomfortable. The part I'm enjoying the most is watching the female go through all the stages of a breakup, publicly while at work; it's fantastic. Two weeks ago, it was the I'm going to tell everyone (at work) what an ass he is. Last week and this weeks phase is dressing up WAY nicer than she should, to work in a factory, so she can try to make him regret his decision. I have to say, I'm enjoying this more than I should be.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34184.50
KRS_SN13537.00
Skoidat69280.00