shenard
Captain
Rep
Drives: '09 X6 50i AW

Garage List
2009 BMW X6 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBeemer View Post
Just ordered my new BMX X6 35i from Classic BMW in Dallas.* Should be here in late April.* After much debate, I decided on Vermillion red (like on the BMW USA website), although I really also liked the Titanium silver and Obsidian black.* Just came down to the fact that I've already had those colors, and wanted something a little different.* Dealers finally have the pricing and are able to take orders and submit to the factory in South Carolina.* They don't have color brochures, however.* At least my dealer didn't.* In fact, I had better pictures (thanks to the snaps taken by those around the South Carolina plant and posted on this and other websites).* No negotiation on sticker price or on packages, but they did throw in comfort access at no charge, Sirius radio at no charge, and automatic tailgate at no charge - about $2200 worth of "freebies." I got the Premium package, the cold weather package, the rear climate package, the technology package and standard wheels.* Some items I wanted but couldn't get unless you bought the entire package.* You can't upgrade to Nappa leather unless you purchase the ventilated seat package; (I've had the air conditioned seats in my Infiniti M45 and don't like them at all - it's a waste.)* You can't get ipod adapter as stand-alone without the premium sound package; and you can't upgrade to any other wheel and tire unless you get the sport package, although the dealers' parts departments will gladly hit you up for a few hundred percent markup if you want to go that route vs. aftermarket for sportier tires and wheels.It all added up to $58,825.* All in, taxes and destination fee, $61.8K.* Not a bargain, but at least I didn't pay full sticker for everything.
I am actually number 1 on the list at Classic for X50i.* I ordered Premium pkg, Sport package, Premium Sound pkg, Sirius, HD Radio, Comfort Access, Heated seats, ventilated seats, rear camera, auto tailgate, 20" sport wheels upgrade.* Total before ttl is $76,020
Appreciate 0