United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M F85

Garage List
2016 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2011 BMW X5M  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneca View Post
It's all depends on how bad the damage is, mine actually wasn't as bad, the white you see on my picture is actually the paint from the white car door that hit me. I removed that paint, I know left with the dent not that noticeable at first. I will need to take care of it eventually but I can live with it for now...
Yea i have the same exact ding but with paint damage. I haven't driven the car in several weeks bc of this and trading her in has a lot to do with it. A respray on a door is always going to be the first thing I see when I look at the car and a pdr guy isn't going to be able to do anything about the paint damage.

I know it sounds like i'm over exaggerating (probably am) but this was a really really painful dent / paint damage. I am super anal about certain things and door dings is on the top of the list. I never park near anyone in a lot, i cant even think of how or when this could have happened. It's on the passenger side so I cant even take solace in the fact that it was a little kid. I just keep thinking of a piece or crap slamming my door and walking away with a sense of "eff that guy, haha".

On the second image you can see how the ding creases a 8 inch diameter directly north and south of the ding.
Attached Images

Last edited by StatenEye; 03-01-2017 at 11:05 AM..
Appreciate 0