Thread: Adblue
View Single Post
      01-01-2020, 06:01 PM   #1
Mark bowen
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw x6

Adblue

New to forum looking for advice,,I’ve got 2014 x6 3D m sport adblue light came on about late September saying needed topping up so went to halfords and done it for me about 2 weeks ago engine light came on as car was still under Bmw warranty (because I’ve only owned it off them for about 8 months)I booked car in about engine light and another thing what was happening was saying adblue fault which might come on once twice a month so thought while it’s under warranty they could look at that too just Incase it wasn’t a dodgey sensor lady took my details told her about adblue message coming on and she said they’ll top it up but I told her I’ve already done it I. Halfords 3 months ago,couple of hours later garage (sytner Cardiff) phoned me said because adblue wasn’t bought from bmw that was the problem with engine light and adblue warning they wanted £540 to flush out system I told them on phone no chance and picked car back up in between that I phone dick Lovett where I bought car from and spoke to mechanic and said my car was running low on adblue and if I could get it done at halfords and he said that’s fine just looking for any suggestions of you people before I phone Bmw complaints tomorrow,,sorry for the long letter and any help would be grateful
Appreciate 0