04-30-2019, 10:25 AM   #2352
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BdSM n54iS View Post
Waiting on only incline machine this morning, went to decline right next to it just to wait it out. Guy is more jacked than me, does a set... wanders off, 5m later mozeys back on over and does a set...wanders off. Many minutes later guy comes back around from another part of the gym and sits down on it, then gets up and immediately, takes his earbuds out to walk over to this guy to catch up on life..

smh I immediately stop my set, walked over and politely interrupted the convo to ask how much longer he's gonna be. Little back and forth to which I end up saying you should do your last set now . He did.

Nice. Being more jacked gives him no excuse to be doing what he did. He doesn't own the place! Never understood why most of the people that you see with decent builds act so douchey.

My favorite thing is going in at an off time on the weekend. You see these guys everywhere. Walking around the gym between sets looking like their carrying suitcases with their ILS (Imaginary Lat Syndrome).

I come in dressed like a bum, and you can feel them looking you up and down sizing you up.

After I am warmed up and if I feel like it, I may strip down to a tank top. After that, they don't want to be around me!