View Single Post
      07-25-2022, 09:51 AM   #102
OkieSnuffBox
Major
Rep
Drives: '13 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buug959 View Post
Here is my most recent experience with assholes and parking. This happened last Wednesday at a small hotel in old Montreal. The hotel owner gave me a great spot in the corner of his lot. I was able to snuggle in quite close to the building and leave lots of space for the guy beside me as can be seen by the lines in the first photo. I thought my car would be safe there for the night but I was wrong. The second photo shows what greeted me in the morning as I was getting ready to leave. How the f*%k could someone manage to break the marker light on my fender and not do any other damage? There's not even a mark on the paint. The car that had been parked beside me last evening was gone. Whoever it was probably didn't even realize they hit my car let alone done any damage. I suppose it could have been a lot worse. Just be careful and show some respect for other people's vehicles. I know it's an old car but its my old car and I love it.
That's a pisser. Back in 2015, I was having a rough go. My new BRZ was just a few months old, I walk out from the courthouse after finalizing my divorce, to see a door ding.

And when I say a "ding" these people must have kicked the their door open, right on the crease of the door and knocked all the paint/primer off down to the bare metal.
Appreciate 1
Buug95917382.50