View Single Post
      07-20-2019, 09:16 AM   #3
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Ditto...it is MUCH better to shop using the 11 digit BMW part number...which can easily be found using one of the multiple online part database sites like www.realoem.com, or www.bmwfans.info, or https://bimmercat.com .

In this case..TwinSnailz has already done the work for you and posted the correct BMW part nbr. Just type BMW xx xx x xxx xxx" (where x=the actual bmw part nbr) into a google search box and should get plenty of result of vendors that are selling the correct spark plug you need. There's no need to wonder about using a part that may not be correct or not.

When using the online part database sites...if you enter the last 7 digits of your VIN, then pull up the diagram and part number index that is specific for your VIN/build date...you can usually bypass all the questionable parts that some sellers may not have verified yet...or shopping generically by a brand name or model number (which can be used on a BMW from a different generation)...thus you could end up with the wrong part.

If you start with good search information (the correct 11 digit BMW part number for your VIN)...it can make the shopping/buying process go much better.

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 07-20-2019 at 09:26 AM..
Appreciate 0