05-29-2013, 08:24 AM   #20
5seriesHB
In The Game!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12 535 Msprt/12 X5 5.0 Msprt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpcar View Post
Well, several month after the dealer replaced the injectors the bumper is starting to get dark again and I can really feel a drastic reduction in performance.

I think BMW have a serious issue on their hands with these direct injection injectors. Anyone knows a higher up contact information from BMW? I don't want to waste my time with the dealers, I want to speak to someone who is in charge. I have a good theory why this is happening to all the injectors, and would like to share this information.
Personally I think your on the right track keeping your complaints directed towards BMWusa! The dealer will take your car back 100 times and attempt to fix it, because they get money everytime from BMWusa. I personally had a car repurchased from MB a few yrs back. If I were you I would start the process of asking for the car to be repurchased. If the car has been in enough times and u also state that you and your family are in fear for your safety there is good chance your car will be bought back.
I would not waste my time trying to educate BMW on possible scenarios or theories as to why this problem keeps occurring!
Get ur money and go by a new car.
If they repurchase the car, depending when these issues started happening it could financially be worth your while
If u ever want to talk further PM me
Cheers
Rob
Appreciate 0