05-08-2019, 12:16 PM   #15
m5james
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 X5M Alpine White on Sakhir

Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy91 View Post
Still in break in for a Ghassan build currently. I work from home so... it's taking a ton of time to get done. I have barely been in boost, so I can't tell you what it's like at WOT after the build yet (or for some time still.) What I can tell you is that there is no more black on my exhaust tips, the motor (with forged rods and pistons) is noticeably more responsive and the build appears to be flawless so far.

I cannot recommend using him enough.

I've given a couple of recommendations for him via phone and happy to do the same for you if you'd like to chat.

The guy is a class act and he totally had the chance to talk on a couple fo extra thousand dollars in the parts selection process, but was faithful to me as a customer.

I don't know know how many of you have dealt with speed shops previously, but there are definitely some shady characters out there... Gee isn't one. That's the most valuable thing I think can be said of a mechanic; he's got skills and morals.

That's a rare thing.
S63 or N54? I've been talking to him about rebuilding the N54 in the GF's 535xiT. We bought the car with 120k, engine hydrolocked itself after an injector failed. LONG shit story with a junkyard in Texas, eventually found an engine w/ 75k locally and that engine only lasted 10k before it got rod knock.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0