View Single Post
      07-28-2023, 08:38 AM   #42
Needsdecaf
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2024 G80 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelB1969 View Post
I don’t know about 100% but I can say that based on the fact that elderly people falling is extremely common, it’s certainly much, much more likely that this is the result of old age. .
EXACTLY.

My great grandmother lived until 98. She was born in 1898 and died in 1996. What a time to be alive...20 in the 20's. Great depression . WWII with a husband in the Army. Saw the 60's. Awesome.

Anyway, she fell when she was in her late 80's. It was at that point that I learned how common it is for older people to fall. You don't have the same reactions you did, common to have neuropathy and have numbness in your feet, your heart sometimes can't keep up with when you stand and you get light headed, and on and on. Elderly and falling has been a huge deal since, well, forever. Long before anyone was worried about vax side effects.

When you get older and you start having health issues, you really realize how remarkable the human body is. Basically a hugely complicated biochemical robot that runs on pizza, beer, wings, etc. If you've ever seen the health effects of some of your blood chemistry getting slightly out of whack, you realize what a finely tuned machine the human body is and that it really doesn't take much to make it run sub-par.
Appreciate 0