View Single Post
      11-12-2018, 08:50 AM   #9
jandref321
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

I flashed the truck back to stock and no leak codes, but I'm not sure what boost I'm pushing. I downloaded the Torque app and using OBD2 wirelessly but it's not reading over 5 psi. The truck still feels like it's pushing more than 5 PSI so I think the app is inaccurate even though the vacuum is in the right range. The app did read 400 whp which should be around the stock 555bhp...obviously not a dyno, but just something else to consider.

Next step is reinstall the JB4 just to log and get an idea of how much boost I'm pushing. The codes were popping mainly around 16 psi, but occasionally around 14 psi so it could just be that the stock tune isn't reaching these levels and not throwing a code. Or the JB4 could have somehow corrupted the flash tune?

I'll try running stock with JB4 log then with JB4 Map 1 and then Map 6. If it's holding then it will be some issue with the flash tune and if not then it has got to be the charge pipes or DVs. I'd rather not buy a new plastic charge pipe that will bust again so I'll keep looking for a fabricator.

2020 G01 X3 30e CURRENT M Sport Package
2019 Ford Raptor SuperCrew CURRENT 802A, KN Drop-in, RB Flaps, Husky Well Liners
2012 E70 X5M SOLD Stg 1+ Turbos, DPs, Velos Stg 2+, JB4, Race Cats, Bavauto Coils
2003 E46 M3 SOLD aFe CAI, AP Axleback, SSK, H&R Springs, TMS CMBR Arms, PF RTABs
Appreciate 0