View Single Post
      01-16-2016, 06:03 PM   #331
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentZero View Post
Wow dude.....that's quite lame. It's weird that you have this hatred of Clemson. We don't give a shit about you guys. I don't even know if we have a super clever nickname for you. Surely nothing as clever as "Clemsux". I mean, really dude? What are you, like 12? No....too much credit. I'm gonna say 9 and daddy keeps forgetting to lock his computer or put away the tablet. BTW, when's the last time the Tarheels have beaten Clemson in football? Overall record is pretty embarrassing if I remember correctly. Idk, I only halfway pay attention to other teams as long as they actually matter. Tarheels don't though, so who cares lol.

I'd take that and then a repeat of the Clemson vs OSU Orange Bowl. I was at that game in the OSU section. Friendly fanbase. Not sure why they get a bad rap. They don't stand during the games though which is odd.
The bowl game crowd is usually the alumni wine and cheese crowd. It's the country's largest alumni base at 500,000 living alumni.

You know how Clemson bowl travelers does the tiger paw stamp on money to show economic impact? Ohio State doesn't need to do that, merchants can feel the actual impact of the traveling fanbase.

Also in every major US city there are at least 5-7 formal sponsored game-watch events for every game.

Last edited by Flying Ace; 01-16-2016 at 06:12 PM..
Appreciate 0