View Single Post
      06-12-2020, 09:05 PM   #67
Aferanova
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X6 xDrive50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbu001 View Post
Oh well. My order did not ship and the processing time expired.
Bilboftaggins - where are you thinking of ordering from? Tempted to just order from 4x4 Shop. Any other suggestions from others?
Yea in my case they didn’t post the real tracking number until after the shipping deadline. However it did ship fedex international priority and arrived about2-3 days after shipping! Maybe try waiting another few days?

I just got it installed 2 days ago and having a good experience so far. I had the fiber optic cables, and the top hifi amp, and did need to use the aux line. Came with no directions but figured out from watching other videos online and piecing together. The hardest part was running the aux to center console.

Sounds through the aux actually sounds really good though I think the navigation speaking could be better quality, but that’s no big deal.

Still testing the unit but with phone calls I had one where person in the car sounded very faint (I think it’s using the built in min on Android unit), and another call which my wife said sounded fine.

If the android mic is too faint for calls, I’m looking into microphones I can put into the dome lamp with the OEM one and wire to android.

Wireless CarPlay built in works great but takes a few seconds to load. In general startup loading is longer than factory screen.

Still trying to figure out the screen mirroring and all the features.

The 1920x720 screen is extremely clear and looks great. I would also get the faster processor since mine even with snapdragon feels like it could be faster at times.
Appreciate 3
argento538.00
Nyc Dito112.50