View Single Post
      07-06-2019, 11:51 PM   #1
AnotherArchitect
Private
Saudi Arabia
Rep
Drives: X5m E70|PP Performance Tune|DP

x5 e70 android screen - sound output configuration

I've read and watched enough about the installation and configuration of the Android screen (whether it is AVIN or 4x4 Shop Canada). It's all the same, minor differences here and there.

The installation is done, I LOVE IT. I got the Android 9 Version; has an upgraded interface, inputs for mic and separate GPS (for those who want to). It's awesome.

That being said, sounds to me like the audio has some issues which have caused some speculation on how well I did on the installation part.

To be more accurate, I feel like the sound is more "center" than stereo (side speakers and twitters work, they're just not "full" of sound).
Also, the subwoofers(?) under the seats are not functioning, I guess? I'm not too sure. I just don't feel their presence as I used to.

Has anyone experienced this before? maybe I should use a better AUX cable? I'm not so sure...

Suggestions on how to tackle this matter would be much appreciated.

Note: For those of you who are attempting to DIY this, I haven't seen any video showing how hard it is to put back the original stereo with all the cables behind it. Be patient. That's all I can say.
Appreciate 0