Drives: 2023 AUDI RS6

Garage List
2023 Audi RS6 Avant  [0.00]
BMW M2 Competition   [10.00]
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2015 M3  [9.52]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandref321 View Post
Woot! Let me know how it goes...I really want to get them, but have been putting it off and worried about Hawaii safety check.
What about the safety check that makes it a risk? Don't think that they do much by the way of dropping the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunker325 View Post
Dinan springs on my list as well. I've read that the H&R's (even the 1.2" drop) look great, but the ride suffers. The drop on the Dinan springs is less, but if it improves handling and the ride still stays good, I guess that's the best option sans full coilovers.
agreed and I'm hoping it does just that. Won't be able to install them for a week at least but looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly42 View Post
The Dinan springs are on my list. Looking forward to hearing your impressions.

It seems that many people completely swap out the the suspension for coilovers. Though I would like to keep the EDC. In matter of fact I've been searching for a place that can have the shocks rebuild when they wear out.
Included the pics as requested. The bump stops themselves are around 1.25" thick although they're a tough compressible material. The black housing is just housing and provides no structural function. I also want to retain the EDC function for passenger comfort and was not too much concerned about dropping the car. I'm more in for this to rid the brake dive and body roll and to simply improve the responsiveness that the car seems to lack. Maybe I'm preferential biased because I had the non-adaptive setup on the F80 which provided the right balance of stiffness and comfort for daily driving and performance.
Attached Images

Last edited by Doctor///M; 08-16-2017 at 10:01 PM..
Appreciate 0