10-29-2019, 09:26 AM   #39
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
almost all stage1's on any brand is ok for keeping and replacing with OEMs.. but do you have the logs of stock and stage 1 difference on boost and EGT at least on your X5M? or gauges you can put eye on? S63 tends to create heat in its nature and i believe the best thing you can do for hot climates, keeping the radiators and intercoolers "clean" not blocked by pipes, plates etc.. by a gauge or an app etc. checking the EGT when you re pushing can save the engine.. if i were you i d get more information on the boost levels and EGT, according to that i d decide on changing the plugs after they re done as long as i stick with stage 1 software.. even if assuming there is not much cold in Bahrain.. colder spark plugs means simply more insulation.. and one way or another plug tips needs to be between 500-800c.. but first you need more information about whats going with temps on your car's engine at the moment..
Great feedback brother. Ok so i did a full coolant swap 10k kms ago, always clean my coolers etc at least once a month from the outside. going to install lower temp thermostat from ECS after 2000km at oil change interval. I will fidn out from TTFS the boost level etc.
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 0