View Single Post
      03-13-2019, 07:38 AM   #110
Spyro235
Captain
Rep
Drives: '10 X5D, '04 330i ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46_TommyP View Post
The only time you would use that female camera plug would be if you bought an aftermarket backup or forward facing camera, if you don’t have one of those disregard and leave in dash. The side trim piece is pretty simple to take off, 1 screw, 2 trim style push in clips & 2 slide in style hooks.
Thanks!
Yea, totally missed the screw at first, was almost covered with the carpet. I got mine all installed last night. I ziptied mine to the holder thing and mashed the far side of it between the light foam insulation and the sound deadening behind the vents. I couldn't seen to figure out how to easily get the bottom of the center console out, so I gave up and ran the wires from the carper into the back, but I'd like to redo them at some point to get them inside. It was getting late, and I was watching my hours of sleep slowly dwindle away, so I put everything back together before I figured it out.

Shout out for posting the instructions, followed them to a T and it went perfectly!