View Single Post
      03-13-2019, 06:27 AM   #108
Jeffwels
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2016 x5m

While I don’t have an E70, hoping someone has some help for my problem in my E85.

I have the box setup in my 2016 F85 X5M in the 10.2 NBT version and everything works with one massive annoyance. When making any call over the CarPlay interface the person on the other end of the line ends up hearing an echo when they speak. They hear me talking from in the car fine and I do not hear any echo at all in the car. I get the impression the new external microphone gets into a mini feedback loop. This is emphasized as the volume of the call is turned up. I have the microphone mounted just in front of my rear view mirror at the roofline.

I’ve tried contacting Unichip directly But the support is really bad. I provided them the groupbuy information but they claim they can’t find my email address. I’ve tried multiple cables and am sure my aux settings are correct as everything else works perfectly.

Has anyone else ran into this problem by chance or have any advice?

I’ve also tried doing a hybrid Bluetooth and aux audio combination but it doesn’t work. I can make Bluetooth calls fine but can’t be connected to Bluetooth using the CarPlay otherwise I get no sound.

Any help is greatly appreciated and apologies if you’re not the right contact... I’m grasping at straws here

Thanks!
Jeff
Appreciate 0